Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (7 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Well I think Lewy deal benefits them, he supposedly agreed to 9m net so he earns quite normal wages for Barca standards. Both parties will benefit commercially from that deal too
Maybe I'm crazy but how does it benefit them?

He's 33, in a year with the fall world cup, on pretty high wages, and while he is awesome the only direction his career is going is downwards at this age. I doubt he can be the best striker in the world for another three years. You never know I guess.

I just feel like they would've been better served spending 4m in wages on a 20 year old striker with a lot of promise or something. Lewandowski is literally a dead end. They'll never recover a dime from him, those wages are money better spent elsewhere imo.

Apr 12, 2004
Maybe I'm crazy but how does it benefit them?

He's 33, in a year with the fall world cup, on pretty high wages, and while he is awesome the only direction his career is going is downwards at this age. I doubt he can be the best striker in the world for another three years. You never know I guess.

I just feel like they would've been better served spending 4m in wages on a 20 year old striker with a lot of promise or something. Lewandowski is literally a dead end. They'll never recover a dime from him, those wages are money better spent elsewhere imo.
I don't know, man. He's extremely, extremely rigorous in his exercises, diet, et cetera. His wife has a doctorate degree in diet and exercise or some shit and she's an Olympian. Last year he said he wanted to play at the top level until he's 40. He's a fickle fuck at times, but he's Polish. Strong-willed and blunt-headed they are.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't know, man. He's extremely, extremely rigorous in his exercises, diet, et cetera. His wife has a doctorate degree in diet and exercise or some shit and she's an Olympian. Last year he said he wanted to play at the top level until he's 40. He's a fickle fuck at times, but he's Polish. Strong-willed and blunt-headed they are.
He might, he might not. Hard to say. I just think there is a risk there and of all the clubs in Europe, Barca is one club hurt the most if it doesn't work out and helped the least if it does work out.

They needed a lot more than just him to contend with Real Madrid for the next few seasons nevermind the next 15 years.

Apr 12, 2004
He might, he might not. Hard to say. I just think there is a risk there and of all the clubs in Europe, Barca is one club hurt the most if it doesn't work out and helped the least if it does work out.

They needed a lot more than just him to contend with Real Madrid for the next few seasons nevermind the next 15 years.
You're right, that's the risk. All I know is he is almost never injured and if you give him service he almost always finishes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I just don't understand what Barca is doing. They should've buckled down, stopped buying old players, and focused on youth and talent while pushing for 4th in Loliga just for the CL money. There isn't much competition passed the two Madrid's anyways.

Do that for a couple seasons, get yourselves set in terms of wages and fees and go from there. Instead they're trying to speedrun going into administration.
Fan run club with elections.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I just don't understand what Barca is doing. They should've buckled down, stopped buying old players, and focused on youth and talent while pushing for 4th in Loliga just for the CL money. There isn't much competition passed the two Madrid's anyways.

Do that for a couple seasons, get yourselves set in terms of wages and fees and go from there. Instead they're trying to speedrun going into administration.
Let them continue spending. The compounding weight of the growing debt plus a global recession, outstanding player salaries, agent fees, etc will crush them alive. Then Catalan can declare independence and sink into the ocean along with the club’s debt

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Let them continue spending. The compounding weight of the growing debt plus a global recession, outstanding player salaries, agent fees, etc will crush them alive. Then Catalan can declare independence and sink into the ocean along with the club’s debt
I dunno

Spanish teams never annoyed me as much as britbongs. Maybe that's because their media and fans aren't as obnoxious or maybe they are but I don't understand them. Really got no beef with Barcelona at all aside from cuntbags like Busquets and Alba.

Neutral

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I dunno

Spanish teams never annoyed me as much as britbongs. Maybe that's because their media and fans aren't as obnoxious or maybe they are but I don't understand them. Really got no beef with Barcelona at all aside from cuntbags like Busquets and Alba.

Neutral
Obnoxious and arrogant, that's their media in a nutshell.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Haven't yet got used to the thought of him being gone, guess it will take a little bit of time. 8 years here and so many records, although we had to move on sooner or later. Still imagine him delivering at least 1-2 world class seasons at Barca.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2022/07/lewandowski-moves-to-barcelona

I remember this particular goal as one of the best he ever scored for us, true top striker instinct.

Apr 12, 2004
Haven't yet got used to the thought of him being gone, guess it will take a little bit of time. 8 years here and so many records, although we had to move on sooner or later. Still imagine him delivering at least 1-2 world class seasons at Barca.

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2022/07/lewandowski-moves-to-barcelona

I remember this particular goal as one of the best he ever scored for us, true top striker instinct.

I absolutely loved that match. Spurs getting absolutely owned after they made the final.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)