Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (3 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The position the rest of the world is in (when they're laughing at Chelsea for throwing 100+ mil at mediocre players), is the position of a favela boy laughing at Americans for spending $20 on a pizza. They can spend it all day every day and the expense will never leave a dent in their wallet. While Shitaly was too busy throwing feces at each other in the Stone Age the britbongs built a polished product that every billionaire on the planet wants a piece of. Very soon the likes of Bournemoth will poach the likes of Vlahovic from JJ.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The position the rest of the world is in (when they're laughing at Chelsea for throwing 100+ mil at mediocre players), is the position of a favela boy laughing at Americans for spending $20 on a pizza. They can spend it all day every day and the expense will never leave a dent in their wallet. While Shitaly was too busy throwing feces at each other in the Stone Age the britbongs built a polished product that every billionaire on the planet wants a piece of. Very soon the likes of Bournemoth will poach the likes of Vlahovic from JJ.
Very soon we will all stop caring about football because it's all fake and gay

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Shitaly reminds me of this scene from Syriana.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Very soon we will all stop caring about football because it's all fake and gay
Stopped caring long ago ser but like to toast on tuz to boost morale of the troops and be a positive energy when everything goes down in flames. However I have doubts in the self-worth and dignity of football fans to say 'fuck off, not with me'. I can rather see them take on a loan to pay their SKY subscription. Free yourself, there is so much better sports than this trash.

- - - Updated - - -

yup.

polished product:

It's funny that you think you made a point toasting that when it actually proves me right

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what is this? they create fake fans? :lol:
Yes

Britbongs priced Average Joe out of stadium tickets and compensate with fake noise so clueless Seattle hipsters 5000000000000miles away who don't know shit about fuck will happily pay twice on their EPL subscription due to 'incredibly loud crowd experience LIVE motherland of football bla bla'. Which results in increased TV revenue and sponsorship deals for britbongs and the death spiral keeps turning.

JJ priced Average Joe out of stadium tickets and......yea that's all

If you're gonna be a plastic club at least make sure you're gonna be filthy rich from it. JJ forgot the latter.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's funny that you think you made a point toasting that when it actually proves me right
just saw this

what's funny is that you're so butthurt again over some imaginery war between us that you can't even imagine that i do agree with you. your toast that x replied to was spot on, i just wanted to remind everyone to the fake element of the polished product that you and x talked about. do you want an agree reaction too to comfort your troubled little soul? a hug maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)