Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can't wait for the goat fuckers to try and offer Mbappe a gazillion Euros, only for Mbukakke to turn around and cum all over their faces in Real Madrid white.

I don't particularly like the little cunt, but seeing PSG lose out on their star player (Messi is in his twilight years) and get nothing for it is priceless.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My gut instinct tells me that he won't succeed at a big club.

A person who have to copy someone else's personality to achieve success won't stay at the top for long. Imo.

Time will tell.
Maybe its just me, but i feel his success has more to do with his crazy scoring record at 21 years of age. That seems to me to be more relevant than if he's copying Zlatan's personality in interviews or whatever. Don't you think?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Haaland is the real deal and he'll only get better. He's great for the national team too.

Regarding PSG, the refusal to sell the ninja turtle even when they stumped up the ridiculous fee is going to put some players off. PSG will fully become a mercenary club, I don't see young ambitious players like Haaland going there just to be jailed when they realise the French league is trash. You'll see players going for short contracts so that they can leave for free. Harry Kane has learnt that lesson too.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rodriguez just signed for a Qatar team. Isnt the guy too good to be making such a shit move at only 30.
Once upon a time he was great in a world cup (and Real made the amateur mistake of splashing on a player based on a summer tourno form). He milked it for years. And fanboi type fans, their punditz and their FIFA games (the unholy feed loop that also created 100m Pjanic and the facsimiles) bought it.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Once upon a time he was great in a world cup (and Real made the amateur mistake of splashing on a player based on a summer tourno form). He milked it for years. And fanboi type fans, their punditz and their FIFA games (the unholy feed loop that also created 100m Pjanic and the facsimiles) bought it.
James was the second best attacking midfielder in Europe under Jupp Heynckes, with only KDB ahead of him. If he stayed at Bayern he'd still be one of the best players in Europe, but he had serious mentality issues. It's a pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)