Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (173 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They will give him something nuts like 45m a year lol.

But most likely outcome is sign for free to Real.
remember when verratti had an offer from barca, had an agreement, then told him that neymar will arrive, he'll get a raise, but will have to fire his agent? that's the way they operate.

it's gonna be a tough year for mbappe and his circles. but him leaving for free would be the biggest middle finger ever shown to any oil club. forza mbappe (and i'm not even a fan)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:MJ:

- - - Updated - - -

i have a feeling mbappe will sign an extension before next summer. psg is a luxury prison pretty hard to escape from.
His dream is Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure he will go there by next summer at the latest.

PSG are stupid idiots for saying no, but I guess money doesn't mean shit to them. They just pump some more oil.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Don't know who's more mental. Real Madrid for offering 200 mio+ for a player they can sign on a free in a few months or PSG refusing it.

Disturbing and disgusting what football has turned into. For PSG is it probably about pride, letting Mbappe go will be a big blow to their image. And the Qataris doesn't care about money one bit.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81 and others

Read the tweets from this motherfucker.

PSG is a disgusting club through and through.

https://twitter.com/khm_althani

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 171)