Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just read that Barca can’t register Depay, Garcia and Emerson due to salary restrictions from La Liga, apparently they’re at 95% (paying salaries compared to total revenues) while the cap is at 73%. They have until saturday.

Sad that we don’t have money aswel, great opportunity to sign some young player of them. Don’t help them with Pjanic please.
Their youngsters are probably on (very) low wages, so I doubt they'll want to get rid of them. They have players over 30, like Pique, Pjanic, Busquets, Jordi Alba, and especially Griezmann, who are on very high wages. I'm guessing this is where they'll want to make the cut. Or maybe some other high earners like Umtiti, ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto and Coutinho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Their youngsters are probably on (very) low wages, so I doubt they'll want to get rid of them. They have players over 30, like Pique, Pjanic, Busquets, Jordi Alba, and especially Griezmann, who are on very high wages. I'm guessing this is where they'll want to make the cut. Or maybe some other high earners like Umtiti, ter Stegen, Sergi Roberto and Coutinho.
Don't they have a 17yo kid who's on 7mln/season?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
PSG revenue in 2020 was 540m, placing them 7th in the world and even that position is somewhat crooked as its boosted by overpriced sponsorship deals from companies their owners control. After this summer their wage bill will comfortably be Nr.1 in the world, I somehow doubt this is in line with Financial Fair Play. They're spending way more than they can afford as a club, Bayern as a club earn around 100m more per year than PSG yet their wage bill will be half of PSGs.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
PSG revenue in 2020 was 540m, placing them 7th in the world and even that position is somewhat crooked as its boosted by overpriced sponsorship deals from companies their owners control. After this summer their wage bill will comfortably be Nr.1 in the world, I somehow doubt this is in line with Financial Fair Play. They're spending way more than they can afford as a club, Bayern as a club earn around 100m more per year than PSG yet their wage bill will be half of PSGs.
That doesn't matter one bit when you UEFA at the palm of your hand.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
PSG are successful in terms of marketing and domestic competition but how teams like Man Utd are still alive baffles me considering that they're garbage. Basically the rules are bent backwards for teams that can afford the brown envelope pay offs.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
PSG are successful in terms of marketing and domestic competition but how teams like Man Utd are still alive baffles me considering that they're garbage. Basically the rules are bent backwards for teams that can afford the brown envelope pay offs.
Big EPL money, big sponsorship deals thanks to the fan base, great stadium with big crowd that cost a ton per ticket.
1628684638006.png

1628684767310.png

They commercial revenue is almost as our whole budget.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I guess it was a big deal to get rid of 7.5mln/season which Dzeko was getting. But yeah, that does seem odd, so I'd expect to see them sell some player.

I have no idea who that guy is but that price seems quite heavy. Still, it seems like a mediocre move from Roma since Chelsea has buy back clause there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dzięki and Florenzi are leaving.

Besides, it's a loan, no? Only a small sum will be paid upfront.
I don't think it's a loan. They are buying him for 40 million but Chelsea seems to have an option for buy back, however that will probably be a high figure if they decide to trigger it. They are not getting anything for Dzeko, though, only wage-free bill.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why did broadcasting decrease by half in 2020 and matchday only 20%? I would expect that to be the opposite.
1) missed out on CL
2) Britbong fiscal year is April to April so 10 full Manure games got pushed out of 2020 fiscal year due to the scamdemic
3) $23mil loss due the rebate the EPL had to pay back to broadcasting rights holders

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I don't think it's a loan. They are buying him for 40 million but Chelsea seems to have an option for buy back, however that will probably be a high figure if they decide to trigger it. They are not getting anything for Dzeko, though, only wage-free bill.
They get 2 mil for Dzeko AFAIK, dunno what's his amortization though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)