Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let's see how it plays out for him. L'OM has been shit for years now so the transfer there from Napoli is a clear downgrade. He seemed to have all the cards in his hand with the expiring contract but it all went wrong.
They were 2nd. I hardly doubt that's shit considering you have PSG in league which is pretty much one horse race.

They are doing quite bad this season but IMO it's an amazing signing for them. I'm quite surprised they managed to sign him and I'd expect him to score plenty of goals there.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They were 2nd. I hardly doubt that's shit considering you have PSG in league which is pretty much one horse race.

They are doing quite bad this season but IMO it's an amazing signing for them. I'm quite surprised they managed to sign him and I'd expect him to score plenty of goals there.
They were second because the season was terminated early after 28 rounds. The last time they finished in top3 was in 12/13 season. They lost 5/6 games in this season's CL. Yes, they are absolutely terrible.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Hoping the Sanchez and Dzeko swap collapses. That move only benefits Merda.
This move only make sense that Dzeko is is not going well with Fonseca. The other is not. They are on the same net salary but Sanchez has less gross salary.

But Roma dont need another SS like Sachez who are injury prone. They have Pedro, Charles Perez, Miki and El Sha will return. They dont have and real striker, why do they need Alexis Sanchez. They will only strengthen Inter as direct rival for CL Spot in Serie A

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bayern Munich forward Joshua Zirkzee arrived in Italy last night and the youngster is ready for his medical with Parma.

Sky Sport Italia reports the starlet will carry out the medical examinations today, before signing a deal with the Gialloblu.

He will move on a paid loan with the option to buy for €15m plus 7.5 per cent of a future sale.

Well played Parma, would have liked to see him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)