Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was an inevitable move, United have had a hard on for Sancho for some time, they wanted a right winger and they tend to either pay for their man or go for someone else expensive. Vanity signings are required at United almost as much as Madrid, but they don't have the same pulling power because of recent years. They still have the money, and spend it shoddily.

Dortmund could have had more money off United last year for him but obviously they wanted to keep him for another season for their fight to finish second.

He's a good player for sure but always seems overrated to me. Dortmund suits attacking players and so does the league but then United of the last couple of years under Solskjær also lean in this direction, with mixed success in a league where teams increasingly get success by countering them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Certain demographic joins ManU....susceptible to bling bling, social media, gangsta rap, finds an environment that cultivates that behaviour....no strong father figure to play ball with, no senators to keep him on the right path, everybody parades him nobody looks out for him...
Pogba is going to teach him everything he needs to know.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
It cannot be, because a certain member that is best known for always being right except for most of the time recently said that James and Kante were one of the best attacking mids on Earth and not getting any of them proves Juve's incompetence and failure, so I guess this must be a major coup for Milan... Good for them...

He also said that we are fools for spending all of our transfer budget on an average and unknown nobody like Pellegrini from Sassuolo because apparently there were 100 more players like him in Serie A and B alone that grow on some nationalistic trees, so I don't know what to think, I'm confused but also equally excited...

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
James is an upgrade on Hakan, I don't remember us upgrading on anything apart from Chiesa.

PSG are buying but they'll need to sell desperately so I hope they end up having to slash their prices - then we pounce on the most unnecessary player they have. If M'Bappe goes to Madrid they'll have to cut Hazard or Bale - then we pounce again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)