Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not happy about that transfer, Chelsea is good at fucking up players development.
:agree: Doesn't seem much like the type who fits Sarri's playstyle, i would expect him to see a lot of the bench. I'm guessing this is courting the growing American market?

Given Chelsea's riches they could easily cast him aside at any point via loan, bench etc. Probably should've stayed at Dortmund for the time being.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yea but what do you know about anything
That you a biased american that desperately want's to see a worldclass murican footballer. That his progress stagnated for the last 1 1/2 years or so, and that in the end he only was a bench player for Dortmund.

Sarri played Mertens, Callejon, Insigne - and you telling me Pulisic doesn't fit his playstyle?

What do you know?

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree: Doesn't seem much like the type who fits Sarri's playstyle, i would expect him to see a lot of the bench. I'm guessing this is courting the growing American market?

Given Chelsea's riches they could easily cast him aside at any point via loan, bench etc. Probably should've stayed at Dortmund for the time being.
He's coming in as Hazard's replacement. He'll play.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pulisic will likely play on the right, while Odoi is more suited for the left. The real shame for Odoi was Sarri's appointment; it basically guaranteed he wouldn't play.
Oh well, there are plenty of teams who will take him. Sancho has probably opened a lot of doors for young English players in Germany. Teams should take advantage of a strong generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)