Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Considering those two Bayern fans are fapping their shit out out them and Bayern are ready to pay the shit out of them, my conclusion is:

This guy is an important starter for Atletico, and they might lose him in January. Good for us, no?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
According to Sky Sports, Manchester United paid Molde nearly € 2 million to loan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as interim coach of the club. If the Red Devils decide to keep it at the end of the season, then they will have to pay 8 M € to the Norwegian club.
I did not know that we could be lent coaches, Marota must be so proud.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh yeah? And when did he prove it? Leading Italy to World Cup qualification? Wrong. Leading PSG past CL quarters? Wrong. Beating L1 waiters? Check.
You can't really look at it like that. There are/were plenty of players who didn't win anything nor achieve anything big, yet their name is huge.

Signori crosses my mind. What he did is amazing yet iirc he never won anything. That doesn't make him a bad/not great player. I'm sure there are even better examples than that.

Then again, there are shit players like Padoin, Peluso and Borriello who won lots of stuff, yet it means absolutely nothing.

Apr 17, 2013
Oh yeah? And when did he prove it? Leading Italy to World Cup qualification? Wrong. Leading PSG past CL quarters? Wrong. Beating L1 waiters? Check.
Agree.
He is a good player but in view of its potential it is disappointing, he is resting too much on his talent, he's still immature taking stupid card and he has a disastrous lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)