Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not a bad Merda team tbh, their squad is not deep enough though.

Handanovic

Vrsaljko - Miranda - Skriniar - Asamoah

Politano - Nainggolan - Brozovic - Perisic

Icardi - Martinez

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Everton is about to sign Richarlison from Watford for 50m pounds! That's insane.
I saw one comment in the BBC Sport story comment section on this transfer and it was along the lines of:

"Everton - too good to go down, too poor to make the top 4, what a mundane club to support". Didn't really think of it much but yeah, they seem to always spend but make very little dent in the top part of the table. Maybe spend better? Thoughts? @Pablo

Apr 12, 2004
I saw one comment in the BBC Sport story comment section on this transfer and it was along the lines of:

"Everton - too good to go down, too poor to make the top 4, what a mundane club to support". Didn't really think of it much but yeah, they seem to always spend but make very little dent in the top part of the table. Maybe spend better? Thoughts? @Pablo
Yea, that's the point. Everyone wants to spend better but players are generally a chance.

Do they work hard to get paid, then just fade away? Who knows.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Everton is about to sign Richarlison from Watford for 50m pounds! That's insane.
50 mill for someone who was shit for half of last season

I maintain Ronaldo is still the bargain of the summer

- - - Updated - - -

You should google what that means.

Besides, if you're referring to the Alisson sale, that was a good move on Roma's behalf. He's a great GK but he isn't worth that much to them.
Get with the reference :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-frustrated-Chelsea-austerity-programme.html

- - - Updated - - -

I despise how much money those clubs get to throw around.
wait till marco silva gets found out as a fraud like koeman did at everton... everton have become such a short sighted club since moyes left

- - - Updated - - -

Di Culo > di marzio any ways

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
50 mill for someone who was shit for half of last season

I maintain Ronaldo is still the bargain of the summer

- - - Updated - - -

Get with the reference :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-frustrated-Chelsea-austerity-programme.html

- - - Updated - - -

wait till marco silva gets found out as a fraud like koeman did at everton... everton have become such a short sighted club since moyes left

- - - Updated - - -

Di Culo > di marzio any ways
Anybody who has a bad season = fraud ?

Koeman is a good manager who had a bad season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)