Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I guess they value the teammate's girlfriend fucking douchebag goalie at max 40m, because Hazard in this market should be minimum 120m at his age and high level ability.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Great player, excellent even...but that’s a downgrade.

Only Neymar or Mbappe would be worthwhile replacements for the GOAT.

I think only Neymar would a suitable direct replacement. Neither Hazard nor Mbappe come close in terms of goals. Of those three players Hazard is the one who comes closest to what Real fans would like however.

I guess they value the teammate's girlfriend fucking douchebag goalie at max 40m, because Hazard in this market should be minimum 120m at his age and high level ability.
Courtois is indeed valued at around 40m, which to me sounds cheap. He's one of the top 3 goalies in the world and he's only 26. Don't want him anywhere near Juventus though, I think he's the most unlikeable Belgian player ever and not just because of what he did to De Bruyne.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think only Neymar would a suitable direct replacement. Neither Hazard nor Mbappe come close in terms of goals. Of those three players Hazard is the one who comes closest to what Real fans would like however.

Courtois is indeed valued at around 40m, which to me sounds cheap. He's one of the top 3 goalies in the world and he's only 26. Don't want him anywhere near Juventus though, I think he's the most unlikeable Belgian player ever and not just because of what he did to De Bruyne.
Why? What happened?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why? What happened?
Nothing really happened, he's just a disgusting person. Every interview he gives is about how great he is and how bad everyone around him is. I think this World Cup was probably the first time I've ever heard him say something positive about his teammates.

What really shows you what kind of person Courtois is though is his answer to the question whether he understood it was painful for Mignolet that he didn't get to play the meaningless game against England. All our outfield players got a chance to play at the World Cup, so obviously our 2nd goalkeeper would have liked that too. But the question didn't even seem to register with Courtois. The only thing he said was 'I like to keep my rythm by playing every game'. The complete lack of empathy that this man demonstrates time and time again makes me wonder if he's some sort of sociopath tbh.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't think so. She cheated on KDB with his teammate Courtois. That's pretty horrible for teammates lol.
Oh, lol, I need to stay out of drinking. For some reason I though you were talking about KDBs sister in your previous reply. Was shocked when received this reply)) Like wtf, KDB rolls tide with his sister and for some reason Courtious is a bad guy :lol:
@Seven
Nah, I just don't know how to read man

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, lol, I need to stay out of drinking. For some reason I though you were talking about KDBs sister in your previous reply. Was shocked when received this reply)) Like wtf, KDB rolls tide with his sister and for some reason Courtious is a bad guy :lol:
@Seven
Thought it was a bit odd :D.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
@Seven
I did, somehow wrote sister instead of girlfriend, then edited it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)