Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Everything to keep Icardi’
By Football Italia staff

Inter’s CEO assures they’ll do “everything that’s right” to hold on to Mauro Icardi, but won’t discuss Juventus rumours.

It has been claimed that the Bianconeri are offering €50m plus Gonzalo Higuain for the Nerazzurri captain, whose €110m release clause isn’t valid for Serie A clubs.

“We’ll do everything that’s right to keep our captain, he’s a very important part of our club,” Alessandro Antonello told RMC Sport.

“Juventus? The season has just ended and we’re already talking about transfer rumours. We need to remain calm, we have our plans.

“First we have to think about the end of the financial year, then we’ll think about signings for next season.”

- - - Updated - - -

Inter CEO refuses to rule out Icardi exit amid Chelsea, Juve links

30 May at 14:00
Inter CEO Alessandro Antonello talked to Rmc Sport about the future of Mauro Icardi who is being linked with moves to Chelsea and Juventus: “We will do everything we can to keep the captain here at Inter”, Antonello said.

“He is a vital player for us. Juventus? There are many rumours but we must remain calm we have our plans. We need to close the financial year first and then we will think about which players we can sign.”

“We don’t need to buy many players, we have a solid basis. We wanted to qualify for the Champions League. It was our main target. The UCL is important for our finances and for our fans. We want to have a competitive team for next season but Inter also need to respect the FFP rules.”

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I don't know, but i hope that Bale rumors aren't fake. We really need someone who can step up in big games. He wants to play regulary and said he doesn't see himself at United
I've not come across any sources that state he doesn't see himself at Utd. But there is plenty of information about his current salary which amounts to around £350,000 per week AFTER tax.

I'd love to see him come back to Spurs, and we do have first refusal until 2019, binding on both RM and the player. I'm certain he'd do really well at Juve too. But those wages! Will anyone but Utd, City or PSG pay that much? I really can't see Bale ruling out a move to one of just three clubs that can pay him what he's accustomed to (and zero chance of a sale to Barca).

Plus do City need him, and can PSG afford to do this and stay right by FFP? Utd could be his only realistic option.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I've not come across any sources that state he doesn't see himself at Utd. But there is plenty of information about his current salary which amounts to around £350,000 per week AFTER tax.

I'd love to see him come back to Spurs, and we do have first refusal until 2019, binding on both RM and the player. I'm certain he'd do really well at Juve too. But those wages! Will anyone but Utd, City or PSG pay that much? I really can't see Bale ruling out a move to one of just three clubs that can pay him what he's accustomed to (and zero chance of a sale to Barca).
was always United bound, ever since he lost his starting spot at Madrid imo

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You must be feeling really nervous now seeing the Pochettino to Madrid rumours are building up
Irritated. Not nervous. But these headlines and rumours sell newspapers and generate web traffic and that sells advertising space so ...

Had to chuckle at the Spanish press reporting Pochettino had a release clause relating to RM and PSG. That clearly makes no sense.

He'll end up at RM one day, I reckon, but not now.

Probably means Bale stays though, and that has a definite knock on effect on the transfer merry go round.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cristante is a good pickup by Roma, will probably take him time to adjust to next level, but eventually I expect him to shine under EDF, surely a more interesting player than Pellegrini imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)