Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Real Madrid is reportedly "inevitable" after he made an "irreversible" decision to leave the Santiago Bernabeu.

According to Portuguese newspaper Record (via Sport Witness), a move to Italy, France or England is possible because Ronaldo, 33, has lost patience with Real president Florentino Perez over his refusal to bring the forward's salary in line with those of Lionel Messi and Neymar.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...es-irreversible-decision-to-leave-real-madrid
Why the hell would they even mention Italy as a possible destination? We all
Know we can’t afford his wages.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
They are believed to be Albania international full-back Hysaj (who already followed Sarri from Empoli to Napoli three years ago), Polish midfielder Zielinski, centre-back Koulibaly (who alone is valued at €100m) and Juventus striker Higuain.
Koulibaly 100m

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't need too much consolation. We've done pretty good with transfers under Klopp.
You have. I've always had an irrational dislike towards Liverpool (nothing to do with Heysel, but with the fanboys over here), but I like that they are at least a bit sensible compared to other EPL teams. Don't get me wrong, I still think they massively overspend on some players, just not to the same extent.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You have. I've always had an irrational dislike towards Liverpool (nothing to do with Heysel, but with the fanboys over here), but I like that they are at least a bit sensible compared to other EPL teams. Don't get me wrong, I still think they massively overspend on some players, just not to the same extent.
Yeah, when you look at what we paid for Mane, Firmino, Salah compared to what they are worth today, it's incredible. Even our squad players like Matip, Lovren, Klavan were purchased for reasonable fees.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Arsenal 'agree €30m Torreira deal’
By Football Italia staff

Arsenal have reportedly struck a €30m deal for Lucas Torreira but are struggling to agree personal terms with the Sampdoria midfielder.

According to Sport Mediaset, Arsenal are prepared to pay €5m more than Torreira’s release clause so they can spread the cost.

However, the broadcaster warns 'there’s still no agreement’ on a contract for the Uruguayan.

This should come as no surprise, given Napoli were linked with the 22-year-old for some time yet were unable to agree personal terms.

hate you @Fred

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Arsenal 'agree €30m Torreira deal’
By Football Italia staff

Arsenal have reportedly struck a €30m deal for Lucas Torreira but are struggling to agree personal terms with the Sampdoria midfielder.

According to Sport Mediaset, Arsenal are prepared to pay €5m more than Torreira’s release clause so they can spread the cost.

However, the broadcaster warns 'there’s still no agreement’ on a contract for the Uruguayan.

This should come as no surprise, given Napoli were linked with the 22-year-old for some time yet were unable to agree personal terms.

hate you @Fred
So that's why we don't want, he greedy

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arsenal ‘agree €30m Torreira deal’
By Football Italia staff

However, the broadcaster warns ‘there’s still no agreement’ on a contract for the Uruguayan.

hate you @Fred
Not official yet though?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, when you look at what we paid for Mane, Firmino, Salah compared to what they are worth today, it's incredible. Even our squad players like Matip, Lovren, Klavan were purchased for reasonable fees.
The interesting bit is you paid peanuts for your star trio and spent big on Van Dijk :D.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter are the far worst club, or best, when it comes to that (ruining players). I haven't managed to develop one single player since God knows when, yet they managed to ruin some great talents. I can't even imagine how sad it must be for their fans to support such clubs. Seriously. This is no Inter hate, but they are such dog shit it's actually incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)