Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Lewandowski to leave Bayern

Pini Zahavi – who became the Pole’s representative earlier in the year – has dropped the bombshell that his client wants a change of scenery.
“Robert feels the need to change clubs and embark on a new challenge,” he told Bild.
“Bayern Munich’s directors have already been informed. Robert’s motivations aren’t money or a particular team, since practically every top club would like to have the best striker in the world.”

The Germans had been linked with Inter captain Mauro Icardi and Juventus’ Paulo Dybala before the announcement.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lewandowski to leave Bayern

Pini Zahavi – who became the Pole’s representative earlier in the year – has dropped the bombshell that his client wants a change of scenery.
“Robert feels the need to change clubs and embark on a new challenge,” he told Bild.
“Bayern Munich’s directors have already been informed. Robert’s motivations aren’t money or a particular team, since practically every top club would like to have the best striker in the world.”

The Germans had been linked with Inter captain Mauro Icardi and Juventus’ Paulo Dybala before the announcement.
OMFG, Costa + Lewandowski would destroy worlds :tuttosport:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I hope he's going to Chelsea or PSG
Well the SportBild article clearly states that Zahavi is working on a Cavani-Lewandoski swap so you'd have to assume PSG are the favourites here.

Also going to Chelsea without CL football ? I have my doubts or perhaps Lewandowski might have completely given up on winning a CL afterall.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Well the SportBild article clearly states that Zahavi is working on a Cavani-Lewandoski swap so you'd have to assume PSG are the favourites here.

Also going to Chelsea without CL football ? I have my doubts or perhaps Lewandowski might have completely given up on winning a CL himself.
Lol same guy who made Neymar deal.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I wonder whom Bayern is going to replace him with. He's their best player after all.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I don't know, but i hope that Bale rumors aren't fake. We really need someone who can step up in big games. He wants to play regulary and said he doesn't see himself at United

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Aubameyang :lol:

..or:

Dybala is welcome here, KHR should be a big fan of him :D doubt its gonna happen though.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, but i hope that Bale rumors aren't fake. We really need someone who can step up in big games. He wants to play regulary and said he doesn't see himself at United
Bale is like Dybala welcome. Im tired of this Lewandowski show, if he wanna leave that bad he can fuck off. But good luck to him trying negotiating with Uli :baus:

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Dybala is welcome here, KHR should be a big fan of him :D doubt its gonna happen though.

- - - Updated - - -

Bale is like Dybala welcome. Im tired of this Lewandowski show, if he wanna leave that bad he can $#@! off. But good luck to him trying negotiating with Uli :baus:
After Pokal loss, Uli said we won't make €100M transfer but make our players play better. I trust him :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)