Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Cancelo out for two months?
By Football Italia staff

Portuguese reports suggest Inter full-back Joao Cancelo could be out for two months with a knee injury.

He abandoned international duty after spraining his right knee during a training session this morning.

Flying back to Italy for further tests, details are beginning to leak out regarding the nature of the problem.

According to EFE, initial examination of the knee note some ligament damage and a possible two-month spell on the sidelines.

With this in mind, Inter have stalled Cristian Ansaldi’s transfer to Genoa, as he may well be needed.

Cancelo only joined the Nerazzurri last week from Valencia, on loan with option to buy for €33m.
if only it was obligation :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter director Piero Ausilio insists they “chose to lose” Patrik Schick and Keita Balde Diao, then shrugged off a Shkodran Mustafi bid.

The Nerazzurri had been heavily linked with the two forwards, but today Sampdoria's Schick signed for Roma and Lazio winger Keita moved to Monaco.

This evening, Ausilio was interviewed by Sportitalia and asked if Inter felt aggrieved they had lost these players.

“Maybe we didn’t lose them, we just made different choices. Maybe we chose to lose them…”

He was also questioned on a new reported offer for Arsenal defender Mustafi: €5m loan and €20m option to buy.

“We are fine as we are.”

:touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
ogbonna rejected inda move.

ffs what a fucking comedy show that would have been
I'm glad Ogbonna's has enough dignity not to join filth like them. He would've been a top agent for us there though :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

What attackers of note did Inter sign who they chose to lose Shick and Keita for?
i can't wait till they lose icardi, i'm kinda pissed off that Conte or any other EPL coach isn't dishing out retarded money for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)