Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
But fabinho will surely join psg
At the moment, he's closer to stay in Monaco.

Monaco wants to keep him. He had the choice to go on riot against them or not, he finally chose to accept his club decision.

PSG backup plan is Danilo from Porto, but PSG doesn't have much money left. They offered money+krycho to Porto, but no one is expecting Porto to accept this deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment, he's closer to stay in Monaco.

Monaco wants to keep him. He had the choice to go on riot against them or not, he finally chose to accept his club decision.

PSG backup plan is Danilo from Porto, but PSG doesn't have much money left. They offered money+krycho to Porto, but no one is expecting Porto to accept this deal.
Is it because psg want another loan deal with Monaco for fabinho

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Is it because psg want another loan deal with Monaco for fabinho
No lol. Monaco won't accept this kind of deal again.

You must understand that Monaco accepted to loan mbappé only because some dark forces put pression on them in the name of Pini Zahavi, and his minions.

Right now, Monaco understood that Fabinho is very, very important in their team. Jardim said he's the core. That's why they are reluctant. They are also very reluctant to sell any player to PSG from the start. If it was not for Zahavi, Monaco would never have sold any player to PSG.

PSG ony hope if they want Fabinho is Mendes, but Henrique, and Mendes can't stand each other. Mendes did a step forward to reconciliate, but Henrique so far rejected him.

Maybe it can happen, but if I had to bet, I'd put money on Danilo or Dendoncker, rather than Fabinho.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No lol. Monaco won't accept this kind of deal again.

You must understand that Monaco accepted to loan mbappé only because some dark forces put pression on them in the name of Pini Zahavi, and his minions.

Right now, Monaco understood that Fabinho is very, very important in their team. Jardim said he's the core. That's why they are reluctant. They are also very reluctant to sell any player to PSG from the start. If it was not for Zahavi, Monaco would never have sold any player to PSG.

PSG ony hope if they want Fabinho is Mendes, but Henrique, and Mendes can't stand each other. Mendes did a step forward to reconciliate, but Henrique so far rejected him.

Maybe it can happen, but if I had to bet, I'd put money on Danilo or Dendoncker, rather than Fabinho.
Seems slightly strange that fabinho will stay after Monaco have sold all their important players

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Seems slightly strange that fabinho will stay after Monaco have sold all their important players
Fabinho wants to join PSG from the start of this mercato. Not because he likes PSG but because, according to brazilian medias, was promised, by Tite himself, a ticket to the WC if he joins PSG under neymar.

He even accepted a salary of 3.5m gross lol if he joins PSG.

But Monaco said no again, and again. And since little Fabi is too much of a nice guy, he doesn't want to force his transfer.

You know the football world would be a better place if more players were like him. I'm against condemning him. What Dembele did is unacceptable, and only those motherfuckers supporting Barcelona are happy about it (but when Neymar did not even do half than that, he was a criminal lol ). What Coutinho did is no good either.

If PSG fans are not happy with it they are no good. Fabinho has a contract, and if Monaco says no, then it is no.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
deal with Atletico for January? :boh:
He refused Atletico.

Monaco wanted him to go there if he absolutely wanted to leave.

But Fabinho problem is that he wants to go to the WC, and Tite told him that he needs to have links to important players of the brazilian squad. And he needs to play, not sit on bench till january or miss the CL if he plays with monaco first, then atletico next.

Fabinho has no affinity with big brazilian heads.

Not making anything up here, it was all in brazilian press.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I don't like Fabinho. Very poor passing from what I've seen so not good enough for CM and not enough impact in offense to be a good FB.
He's got a lot of hustle and is a good ball winner, and actually has damn good numbers offensively. Statistically better at everything except passing than for example N'Zonzi. The fact that he can even play as FB is a positive too. Not to mention he's still only 23, came up through the Real Madrid youth ranks and is a Brazil international.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He's got a lot of hustle and is a good ball winner, and actually has damn good numbers offensively. Statistically better at everything except passing than for example N'Zonzi. The fact that he can even play as FB is a positive too. Not to mention he's still only 23, came up through the Real Madrid youth ranks and is a Brazil international.
I don't like NZonzi, either :D

Matuidi is better than any of these. He's older but at least he's cheaper.

May 23, 2013
@Dujj

Would it be fair to say Monaco replaced the following players by:

Bakayoko--------> Tielmans
Bernardo Silva----------> Jovetic
Mbappe--------> Keita

Other than not replacing Mendy atleast as far as im aware it seems like very good business.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cancelo out for two months?
By Football Italia staff

Portuguese reports suggest Inter full-back Joao Cancelo could be out for two months with a knee injury.

He abandoned international duty after spraining his right knee during a training session this morning.

Flying back to Italy for further tests, details are beginning to leak out regarding the nature of the problem.

According to EFE, initial examination of the knee note some ligament damage and a possible two-month spell on the sidelines.

With this in mind, Inter have stalled Cristian Ansaldi’s transfer to Genoa, as he may well be needed.

Cancelo only joined the Nerazzurri last week from Valencia, on loan with option to buy for €33m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)