Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
what happens to fare finance play or wth its name was?
It's still here and kicking. Clubs debts were 1.7 billion before it, and now is around 700m only.

If you're talking about PSG, you'll have to wait may 2018 at the earliest to know if they broke it, as FFP can't stop transfers, and can't judge a situation before the end of each season.

And for the fourth time, mbappé is a loan, and will only be counted for the 2018/2019 fiscal year. So FFP will look at it in may 2019.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't PSG state how they don't count on Draxler anymore? Why would he stay there?
That's L'Equipe saying it.

They also said Di Maria, and Pastore were leaving to Monaco to get mbappé, and you know, it didn't happen.

All other more serious psg sources like paris-united has told the same I wrote above.

Again, forget about it. If he leaves, and that's a big if, that will not be for dortmund.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Didn't he join Wolfsburg maybe the wages are the issue
If only the wages are an iissue, then that's a problem only for him. If he wants to go to the WC, either he accepts to compete with mbappé, and neymar, or he leaves.

PSG needs to sell because of FFP. Most psg fans want Draxler to stay, and would see their mercato as a failure if he's sold (I'm just writing what those fans are saying. And yeah it sounds stupid when you did neymar, and mbappé, even if Draxler is crazy good). But they will have to accept that you can't always get what you want. Players have to leave, or they will be banned from CL, plain, and simple.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If only the wages are an iissue, then that's a problem only for him. If he wants to go to the WC, either he accepts to compete with mbappé, and neymar, or he leaves.

PSG needs to sell because of FFP. Most psg fans want Draxler to stay, and would see their mercato as a failure if he's sold (I'm just writing what those fans are saying. And yeah it sounds stupid when you did neymar, and mbappé, even if Draxler is crazy good). But they will have to accept that you can't always get what you want. Players have to leave, or they will be banned from CL, plain, and simple.
So how many players will have to be sold so that they don't get banned from champions league (though I doubt it is going to happen)

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
So how many players will have to be sold so that they don't get banned from champions league (though I doubt it is going to happen)
According to french medias, and not counting mbappé since it will be counted only next season: 100m

They sold matuidi for 25m, Aurier should go for 25m, and so they still need at least 50m. And only 2 players can get them this much, Di Maria or Draxler. Antero Henrique actually would prefer to sell 2 players amongs Draxler, Di Maria, Pastore, and Lucas.

They have till january 31.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to french medias, and not counting mbappé since it will be counted only next season: 100m

They sold matuidi for 25m, Aurier should go for 25m, and so they still need at least 50m. And only 2 players can get them this much, Di Maria or Draxler. Antero Henrique actually would prefer to sell 2 players amongs Draxler, Di Maria, Pastore, and Lucas.

They have till january 31.
And what about fabinho will psg also sign him on loan

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I can imagine how neymar mbappe cavani will surely cause havoc for any defence in Europe
What wins you a CL isn't your attack, it's your midfield.

Asides from Barcelona who did it once with the MSN, but still had Xavi, and Inesta in better condition, Real under Zidane, and Barca under Pep were mainly drove by their midfield. Bayern under Jupp were the same.

And PSG midfield is currently no good. Even Verratti is bad.

(and their goalkeepers are real pieces of steamy shi-t)

PSG, in my opinion, can't win CL unless they have massive luck. So close to 0%

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What wins you a CL isn't your attack, it's your midfield.

Asides from Barcelona who did it once with the MSN, but still had Xavi, and Inesta in better condition, Real under Zidane, and Barca under Pep were mainly drove by their midfield. Bayern under Jupp were the same.

And PSG midfield is currently no good. Even Verratti is bad.

(and their goalkeepers are real pieces of steamy shi-t)

PSG, in my opinion, can't win CL unless they have massive luck. So close to 0%
But midfield performed very well in first leg against Barcelona then had terrible performance at Noida camp

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
But midfield performed very well in first leg against Barcelona then had terrible performance at Noida camp
One lucky game doesn't count.

PSG midfield last season was a pos most of the time.

When you can't even win your own league with a budget close to 600m, something is definitely not right. And from what I saw, their midfield, and GKs are one of the worst amongs the top 8 EU Clubs.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
One lucky game doesn't count.

PSG midfield last season was a pos most of the time.

When you can't even win your own league with a budget close to 600m, something is definitely not right. And from what I saw, their midfield, and GKs are one of the worst amongs the top 8 EU Clubs.
Real Madrid have best midfield in the world followed by Bayern Munich but rest of clubs like juve psg and Barcelona there is not much difference

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Real Madrid have best midfield in the world followed by Bayern Munich but rest of clubs like juve psg and Barcelona there is not much difference
Juve is definitely above Barca, and PSG. No question.

Juve problem in midfield, in my opinion, was stamina. We did well against Real for 55 min, then had no juice left.

Matuidi should fix that when you need somebody to run, and tackle in late game since he's never tired.

Barca's midfield is bad, but should be better if they get coutinho, and if Busquets body condition doesn't take a nosedive in april/may.

PSG right now didn't sign anyone in midfield, and sold Matuidi. Motta is one year older, and can't run anymore, and Verratti must a bad clone because he plays like a very average ligue 1 midfielder.

If PSG fails to sign an impressive 6, their midfield is even more fucked up than last year.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve is definitely above Barca, and PSG. No question.

Juve problem in midfield, in my opinion, was stamina. We did well against Real for 55 min, then had no juice left.

Matuidi should fix that when you need somebody to run, and tackle in late game since he's never tired.

Barca's midfield is bad, but should be better if they get coutinho, and if Busquets body condition doesn't take a nosedive in april/may.

PSG right now didn't sign anyone in midfield, and sold Matuidi. Motta is one year older, and can't run anymore, and Verratti must a bad clone because he plays like a very average ligue 1 midfielder.

If PSG fails to sign an impressive 6, their midfield is even more $#@!ed up than last year.
But fabinho will surely join psg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)