Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (170 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
PSG should be banned from Europe for several seasons. What they are doing is a travesty and a massive dump taking on the football world.
Not only this crazy spending is unsustainable and unethical but now even for the mediocre players are asked outrageous amounts. Dembele for 150 mln euro? Is he the incarnation of R9? Fuck no. The guy scored 10 goals in 50 games and won nothing with BVB.
Coutinho also worth 150 mln? Another loser. Even Mbappe would have gone for less than 150 mln before Neymar's craziness.
How can Juve and other clubs that follow the rules operate in such market when a club-state is distorting it with the bloody oil money?
While those megalomaniacs spend fortunes the workers on their World cup sites are treated like slaves.
I am almost sure I will not watch the next two World cups and instead use my precious time to get a perfect tan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I want to see the outcome of this Dembele situation. BVB is pulling a Tuz nation move and ignoring the player's will to hold him hostage. Now he's skipped training and they've suspended him.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The anti-PSG stance fronted by Barca actually seems like a good idea now if PSG keep ignoring FFP, pouring money into the team and completely inflating the market into stratospheric heights. If all top clubs would come together and completely stop dealing with them, well, they can't do anything about it other than deal with small clubs and their players.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We know he's going to Bayern for 30 million in a couple of years anyway.
Bayern does have the best management ever second to none, however Dembele is gonna make Bayern his bitchfor many years to come by killing them at the CL, with next team and the many after. He'll win a league title everyone nut a treble with Juve then he'll leave for Man U :lol:
So what? Easily as talented as Dybala, and has two good feet.
What a difference it makes not to be one footed! I'd swap in a heartbeat.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The anti-PSG stance fronted by Barca actually seems like a good idea now if PSG keep ignoring FFP, pouring money into the team and completely inflating the market into stratospheric heights. If all top clubs would come together and completely stop dealing with them, well, they can't do anything about it other than deal with small clubs and their players.
Pathetic as it sounds, it may be the only way to go ahead.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would never happen dat oil money too sweet

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
UEFA should do reforms asap. Since a few years back football has been going to shit due to their inactions. Too much money has killed the competitiveness and standards, and footballers are definitely too spoiled

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
PSG already earned my respect this season by signing Neymar. If they sign Mbappe... I might even become a PSG fan.

Never :D. I don't want filthy sand money.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
UEFA should do reforms asap. Since a few years back football has been going to shit due to their inactions. Too much money has killed the competitiveness and standards, and footballers are definitely too spoiled
It's a joke. I can't believe people are actually defending this move, let alone supporting it as somehow good for football.

And no, neither Barca nor Madrid have ever done anything remotely similar to this.

In the last 30 years the biggest transfer record fee jump was by Inter when they bought Vieri for 32 million pounds, a jump of 49% from Denilson's transfer fee of 21.5 million pounds a year earlier.

Zidane was a 26% on Figo's transfer fee. And since those were both by Madrid, Zidane was only a 30% jump on Crespo the previous non-Madrid record.

C. Ronaldo was a 43% jump on Kaka.

Even if we go all the way from Crespo to Bale, in which Real Madrid continually broke its own transfer records over a period of 13 years... the jump for that entire period is 83.3%. And 3 of those players were Ballon d'Or winners.

Throw in Pogba and you get a rise in transfer record from 2000 to 2016 of 91%. 1.91X increase. Over 16 years.

PSG on the other hand just raised the transfer record by 124.7%. 2.1X the previous record. In a single season. For Neymar. Who is not a Ballon d'Or winner or the best player in football (maybe top 5). FFP is an absolute joke if UEFA don't bitch slap this club right out of the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)