Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
All jokes aside, this REALLY will be a much closer Scudetto race this year. Roma and Milan have made decent improvements and Inter look stronger too. Napoli will still be a contender too. Juventus have improved attack and keeper depth but everything else is weaker or as is. Plus you also need to question our hunger after having won it 6 times in a row.
I think these Napoli and Roma sides would have won the scudetto in our first two years of this streak.

Series is improving overall no doubt. Inter is being overlooked since we'll Shinter but Spaletti will be very good for them imo. Could finish ahead of Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/footbal...th-permission-of-the-club-training-first-team

FC Barcelona returned to training this Wednesday morning after the American tour, the first part of a double session at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper.

Before the morning session began, Neymar Jr. informed those present of his wish to leave the Club and was therefore given permission to miss training and resolve his future.

Ernesto Valverde was otherwise able to count on all the players available with Gerard Deulofeu, André Gomes and Ter Stegen rejoining the group which included Varo and Aleñá of Barça B.

The evening session will begin at 6:30 pm CET.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
From Neymar's perspective, I kind of get it.

1) Always in Messi's shadow
2) Won La Liga and CL already with Barcelona
3) Will be amazingly well paid 30m net
4) Father gets paid a fortune.
5) PSG might have a shot at the CL as well.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
From Neymar's perspective, I kind of get it.

1) Always in Messi's shadow
2) Won La Liga and CL already with Barcelona
3) Will be amazingly well paid 30m net
4) Father gets paid a fortune.
5) PSG might have a shot at the CL as well.
Also the squad is filled with lolzilians, they can blast music in the lockerroom as much as they like :xperd:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Also the squad is filled with lolzilians, they can blast music in the lockerroom as much as they like :xperd:
Paris Saint-Germain and Nike have launched an all-yellow away kit for the upcoming 2017-18 season, celebrating the legacy of the club's Brazilian players. The PSG 17-18 away kit will be available to buy from Saturday, July 1.

Founded in the year Brazil won its third World Cup title, 1970, PSG always had the dream to integrate some of the South American country's magical players. Subsequently, Brazil has been the second most represented nation inside the club, with 29 players wearing its famous colors over the years.

Drawing inspiration from Paris Saint-Germain's strong ties to Brazil, the new Paris Saint-Germain 17-18 away jersey is 'Tour Yellow', combined with navy and red applications. Various famous Brazilian players have already played for the club, ranging from Rai, who is an ambassador of the club, over Ronaldinho to Thiago Silva, Maxwell, Marquinhos and Lucas Moura.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Might pull a grandpa and just stop watching that shitshow called football.
Losing interest in it more and more every day.

Used to watch as much as I could, now only Juventus. And even then, i don't have as much passion as I had even just a couple of years ago. just getting sick of the culture around these clubs and this sport now. Too much money, no loyalty, disgusting agents and ridiculous hype around average players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)