Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I have a thing for young, central midfielders that are black with dreads.
Me too. This is why my name is Wittl.

May I introduce Charles Wittl to you?:

He was a young, central midfielder, black with blonde dreads, when I was a kid and started to follow football :tuttosport:

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Me too. This is why my name is Wittl.

May I introduce Charles Wittl to you?:

He was a young, central midfielder, black with blonde dreads, when I was a kid and started to follow football :tuttosport:
wut how do I not remember him, he played for my hometown club and is austrian but only had 9 appearances for them and 114 in his entire career :D

my childhood heroes who I imitated playing football were Michael Konsel (goal), Trifon Ivanov R.I.P. (defense), Andreas Herzog (midfield) and of course Del Piero (offense)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
wut how do I not remember him, he played for my hometown club and is austrian but only had 9 appearances for them and 114 in his entire career :D

my childhood heroes who I imitated playing football were Michael Konsel (goal), Trifon Ivanov R.I.P. (defense), Andreas Herzog (midfield) and of course Del Piero (offense)
No those stats are not true... he played more than 10 years for Xamax and has made much more than 114 matches for them...
Transfermarkt statistics for swiss league just go back to the year 2001 and they say, that he made 20 matches for Xamax (in more than 10 freaking years), ... i've seen him even more times live. :lol:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Despite the spending fanfare by Milan I was sure they were going short on cash because they were bargaining for every cent and spreading payments over centuries. Now little by little it is coming out that they may talk the talk but not walk the walk. Delayed payments for Bonucci and Biglia, their CEO sounding more and more like Galliani and backtracking on promises are some of the recent examples. I think they will need to sell heavily in order to afford new buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)