Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Milan in London for ‘Mr X’? :shocked: He's back! Mr. X is back!

Milan’s hierarchy reportedly made a flying visit to London, as they look to secure their ‘Mr X’ signing.

The Rossoneri have made a host of big money signings this summer, but are still looking for a striker to bolster Vincenzo Montella’s squad.

It was generally assumed that would be one of Nikola Kalinic, Andrea Belotti or Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, but CEO Marco Fassone said last week “there could be another figure, a Mr X”.

According to calciomercato.com, Fassone flew to London last night with sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli, with the pair returning to Italy this morning.

It’s not clear who they were in England to negotiate for, though the Diavolo have been linked with Chelsea’s Diego Costa.

Reports suggest a deal is in place for Kalinic, but the Fiorentina striker is on standby as Milan explore other options.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Half a year deal for Costa?

Or its Alexis Sánchez? Arsenal doesnt want to sell to Man City, Bayern not interested after getting James. PSG are boring. Every now and then there is always the return to Italy talks.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
To be honest, i'm really curious to see what the new milan is capable of when the season starts. They are building a pretty solid foundation. Couple that with a decisive attacker and they could well go a ways.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Pretty sure they're trying to get Costa as he's not gonna start the next season in a Chelsea shirt, and Atletico can't sign him with the ban. Would be a great signing, but a bad decision if it's only a stopgap solution for Atletico. Better for us I guess.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
“Personally, I am not satisfied with my first year in Munich,” Renato Sanches told SportBild.

“Of course, I'd like to play more. I am now on the China tour with Bayern, but after that we will get together in Munich and hopefully find a solution. I'm young, I want and I have to play.

“I think the chance to do so is greater in Milan than in Munich. Milan is an interesting option. If the opportunity arises and the clubs can agree, I would like to talk to them.”

aka "Come and get me"

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
“Personally, I am not satisfied with my first year in Munich,” Renato Sanches told SportBild.

“Of course, I'd like to play more. I am now on the China tour with Bayern, but after that we will get together in Munich and hopefully find a solution. I'm young, I want and I have to play.

“I think the chance to do so is greater in Milan than in Munich. Milan is an interesting option. If the opportunity arises and the clubs can agree, I would like to talk to them.”

aka "Come and get me"
:beppe:

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012

aka "Come and get me"
Serious question: why not? I prefer him to Matuidi in terms of ball recovery and box-to-box abilities. He's very young and has great potential. Matuidi is better at what he is - a DM - but as a total package, I like Renato.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Serious question: why not? I prefer him to Matuidi in terms of ball recovery and box-to-box abilities. He's very young and has great potential. Matuidi is better at what he is - a DM - but as a total package, I like Renato.
or get both, we could probably do a loan + option deal for Renato. would be a huge upgrade in terms of potential on our current reserves

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Barca going for Coutinho, not Dybala

[video=twitter;889624817414135809]https://twitter.com/DaveOCKOP/status/889624817414135809[/veo]
Catalan medias are full of sh*t. Especially RAC1, and MD that are just used as propaganda by Barcelona.

Liverpool will not sell. Klopp decides now, and he said he won't leave.

Barca is trying the same tactic as always. Dealing with the player, and hoping he turns against his club. But Coutinho won't do that. He already said he's loved at Liverpool, and that he likes the club too.

Also, Bartomeu said he didn't have 100M to buy Verratti, but now he has 100M to buy Coutinho as a mean to satisfy Neymar who wants more brazilians in Barcelona. It doesn't match.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Because 48m for a somewhat unproven youngster is why not.

Personally. I'd go for it, fuck it. Not my money and I'd love to see Renato in our colours.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Half a year deal for Costa?

Or its Alexis Sánchez? Arsenal doesnt want to sell to Man City, Bayern not interested after getting James. PSG are boring. Every now and then there is always the return to Italy talks.
That's where Cuadrado finally becomes useful in 2017

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Because 48m for a somewhat unproven youngster is why not.

Personally. I'd go for it, $#@! it. Not my money and I'd love to see Renato in our colours.
If he goes for 48m Euros I hope he goes to Milan. Can you imagine? 48 (Renato) + 38 (Andre Silva) = 86m Euros! If they just add the MDS money (12m) that's pretty much meeting Cairo's absurd price for Belotti. They could have gotten Aubameyang for much less than those two combined.

I think the actual price he'll go for is probably around 30-35m Euros though, probably with a few incentives, or a buy-back clause for Bayern. If they don't sell for that price he's not going anywhere, and I don't think Bayern want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)