Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Neymar's transfer is failing. Thanks god.

Retarded PSG really wanted to get him while breaking the FFP, and be banned from CL in the process.

PSG is always the same, change people inside, same crap. Go for realistic targets, you monkeys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Neymar's transfer is failing. Thanks god.

Retarded PSG really wanted to get him while breaking the FFP, and be banned from CL in the process.

PSG is always the same, change people inside, same crap. Go for realistic targets, you monkeys.
What you mean change people inside? The club is owned by some oil sheikhs, they call the shots really.

Im amazed they stick with that mediocre coach though. They have ambitions to win the CL, they need a better coach for that. The fact that they got humiliated by Barca and lost the league to Monaco kids just total failure in my opinion. And you cant say there arent options out there.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
They fired their two Directors of Football (Letang, and Kluivert), and recruited Antero Henrique from Porto.
Yeah but that is improvement tbh. Porto are known for years to bring quality from america to europe. And then sell to bigger clubs on a profit.

Dont rate Kluivert in that aspect. He is just ex dutch name.

I dont know PSG enough though, like are they like Perez who just says I WANT X NAME and then gets him.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah but that is improvement tbh. Porto are known for years to bring quality from america to europe. And then sell to bigger clubs on a profit.

Dont rate Kluivert in that aspect. He is just ex dutch name.

I dont know PSG enough though, like are they like Perez who just says I WANT X NAME and then gets him.
Kluivert, and Letang were just DoF in names. They had no clue how to do the job, and they know no one.

PSG is falling since Leonardo (first DoF under QSI) left.

Last year, the mercato was done by Kluivert, and it was so bad (krycho+jese+Ben Arfa), that all summer 2016 recruits bare Meunier (who was recruited by Letang, and not Kluivert) are now on the transfer list.

Henrique might be better, but so far he goes for impossible targets, and at this rate PSG will end up with either no one, or players like Berchiche.

What I complained about that Neymar transfer saga is that:

1/ PSG doesn't have the money to make it realistic while not breaking FFP.
2/ Neymar fooled PSG last year already. Get fooled once, not twice. If you follow the recent news today, after saying yes to PSG, he changed his mind again. Just like last summer.
3/ And even if this transfer was done, Neymar while being a great footballer, is a 15yo kid in the body of a 25yo, and he's surrounded by crooks + an awful family starting with his father.

I admit, I am against this transfer, and I am very happy it's failing.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
And because he is a frenchie, and sounds like bit of a PSG fan a little.
This. As I said I follow many clubs. PSG is one of them.

But it's not because I follow a club that I approve of everything it does. PSG does BS after BS, with more shit inbetween. Hope they tank for good at this point.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
"PSG is a great team. We want to recruit Neymar."

[video=twitter;888917730845478912]https://twitter.com/CoysNews/status/888917730845478912[/video]

[video=twitter;888935614531424256]https://twitter.com/EscobarParisien/status/888935614531424256[/video]

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
[video=twitter;889227585137385472]https://twitter.com/3gerardpique/status/889227585137385472/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.transfermarkt.de%2Fwechs el-nach-paris-gescheitert-pique-per-twitter-uber-neymar-bdquo-er-bleibt-ldquo-%2Fview%2Fnews%2F282493[/video]

Se queda... He stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)