Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's Bernardeschi's natural and best position.
You need to stop repeating this. Bernardeschi is versatile enough to play all three positions in attack. Only this year he was used as a #10. You're talking like he's some slow immobile player who suits only one position.

And btw wanting James while Dybala is here and one who can only play as an AM is a bit silly imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why ? We dint need an AM
wtf, did i say we need one? btw we're probably getting one in bernardeschi anyway.

it's a great deal because:
- james is talented and wasted on the bench of real
- bayern didn't fuck around too much this time either: they deal in silence and quickly
- ancelotti knows the player
- and especially a 2-year loan with an option is a beppe kind of safe deal for bayern, but rarely applicable for players of james' market value

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
wtf, did i say we need one? btw we're probably getting one in bernardeschi anyway.

it's a great deal because:
- james is talented and wasted on the bench of real
- bayern didn't fuck around too much this time either: they deal in silence and quickly
- ancelotti knows the player
- and especially a 2-year loan with an option is a beppe kind of safe deal for bayern, but rarely applicable for players of james' market value
What does Beppe need to look at

It's one thing if James was a CM and we missed out on it since we require upgrade on that position but another AM while we have Dybala who already plays like one is completely unnecessary. As I said Bernardeschi can play in all 3 positions in attack and will probably be used as a winger anyway compared to James who works only as an AM. Now I understand theres a big difference in quality between both but to facilitate James, we need to change our whole system again to suit him.

It's a great deal for Bayern. Good for them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You need to stop repeating this. Bernardeschi is versatile enough to play all three positions in attack. Only this year he was used as a #10. You're talking like he's some slow immobile player who suits only one position.

And btw wanting James while Dybala is here and one who can only play as an AM is a bit silly imo.
'only this season' while he has like 2 seasons to watch stats from. He's not glued into that position but that's where he plays the best, whether you like it or not.

Btw, I never said that we should have bought James. I said it many times that I believe James is overrated (and seriously overpriced). He's a good player. But imo it was a great move from Bayern if it's a loan deal with option to buy, and a very shit move from Real. He's gonna have some crazy numbers there, especially in Bundesliga. IMO Sanchez is a light year ahead of him and even if James has 15 goals and 15 assists I believe Sanchez is capable of delivering double that.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like 2 yr loan deal 5m/yr and a 35.2m option
LMAO.

If this is true then it's a brilliant deal. @Xperd. If these numbers are true, then yes, we should have bought him. It's gonna be hilarious if this is true and we end up paying more for D.Costa and Bernardeschi.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Looooooool Bayern sign James on a two year fucking option with 35 fucking million and we're buying Douglas frigging Costa for 46 million :rofl:

This is a joke

Beppe, you know I love you, but step your game up ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)