Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (164 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lukaku has insane numbers for a player his age. Flat track bully, but a good acquisition if they want to turn some draws into wins in the league. 75mil is very steep, but they can easily afford it without breaking a sweat.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i don't mind his price either. what i mind is his lack of confidence in finals.
I do worry about the price, since Higuain is not a solution to all our problems I worry that we're about enter another season without a proper midfield or that last season we decided to finance the rebuilding of San Paolo

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I do worry about the price, since Higuain is not a solution to all our problems I worry that we're about enter another season without a proper midfield or that last season we decided to finance the rebuilding of San Paolo
the midfielder situation is worrying indeed, but i think it's not related to piggy. we bought plenty of midfielders of which pjanic is the only quality one - i guess we still prefer quantity over quality in that area. i do think that a right back and fabinho should be our top priorities this summer, but bepps&fabio probably think otherwise.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the midfielder situation is worrying indeed, but i think it's not related to piggy. we bought plenty of midfielders of which pjanic is the only quality one - i guess we still prefer quantity over quality in that area. i do think that a right back and fabinho should be our top priorities this summer, but bepps&fabio probably think otherwise.
I.think it is related to Gonzalo, we paid 45 last summer and 45 this summer to Napoli, you cant sign quality if your funds are eaten by Higuains transfer

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I.think it is related to Gonzalo, we paid 45 last summer and 45 this summer to Napoli, you cant sign quality if your funds are eaten by Higuains transfer
prior to the higuain transfer, we signed midfielders like lemina, hernanes, pereyra, khedira as a free agent, and sturaro. pjanic was/is the only wc mid we signed in the last 5 transfer windows, regardless of the piggy transfer. and we can't say that we were stacked in that department, especially since vidal and pirlo left. no wonder allegri moved to a 2-man midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
have you seen his transfer fee?
That is his transfer fee, and it is ridicolous, but why does that make him garbage? Kid doesn't get enough respect for his ability here, as I said every time he been dismissed for easy to like inconsistent strikers like Morata, Lukaku has scored CONSISTENT prolific numbers since he was a teenager. He is a reliable striker to have despite limitations.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This bromance between Lukaku and Pogba is some of the most cringeworthy celebrity bullshit I've seen in a long time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That is his transfer fee, and it is ridicolous, but why does that make him garbage? Kid doesn't get enough respect for his ability here, as I said every time he been dismissed for easy to like inconsistent strikers like Morata, Lukaku has scored CONSISTENT prolific numbers since he was a teenager. He is a reliable striker to have despite limitations.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I know this is going to sound harsh, but do you want to know why people insist Lukaku is garbage? Because he's a big black dude. Seriously. There is no single objective reason why one could possibly claim Lukaku is not a good striker. The numbers are what they are. But people want to see a stereotypical clumsy player so they just ignore the facts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;884736556531109890]https://twitter.com/FCBayernEN/status/884736556531109890[/video]

It's confirmed lol

Outta nowhere and a 2 year loan at that

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder how much that is costing them
Read it cost them around €70M

- - - Updated - - -

It's an option to buy deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)