Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Di Francesco to Roma? Wasn't expecting that, he might do wonders there (if they don't sell all their players which they probably will).

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
That is a good team, I don't see them challenging for the Scudetto, but a deep run in the Europa League and top 4 place in Serie A (and Champions League qualification) is achievable.
When they loose to in a row, where is the leader? They are talented yes, but with no winners.

Donnaruma and romagnoli are the core. They are youngsters. Young players need older players to shine. Only Monaco could do without, but their youngsters are 10 times more talented.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was the satisfaction of knowing shaw wouldn't end up as the next roberto carlos or maldini, which your united brethren insisted he would.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

United#7

May 30, 2017
Maybe he just hates Shaw. Id be happy to see Jordi Alba suffer a career ending injury, just to name one player
To me, it's just a game. Agree to disagree then. Why Alba, out of curiosity?

To the guy above, no, no one ever compared Shaw to Carlos or Maldini. Most hyped he's ever been was as an Ashley Cole without the passing in the final third. Half the fans I know never warmed up to him. You can stop projecting your imaginary arrogant United fanbase now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To me, it's just a game. Agree to disagree then. Why Alba, out of curiosity?

To the guy above, no, no one ever compared Shaw to Carlos or Maldini. Most hyped he's ever been was as an Ashley Cole without the passing in the final third. Half the fans I know never warmed up to him. You can stop projecting your imaginary arrogant United fanbase now.
I know loads of united fans who had hyped the fuck out of him. I live in England and pretty much everyone i know is a united fan, so consequently i know a shitload of united fans. If there's anyone with an imagination it's them.

I mean screw the fans, even mourinho said luke shaw can be worlds best and this is after his injury! Not to forget that he called Valencia the best right back in the world, in the same conference.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-proven-he-is-no-monster-at-manchester-united

Players and former players alike call shaw the best left back in the world. Andre herrera on shaw: "He is very quick. He is one of the best left-backs in the world"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....5/Man-United-News-Ander-Herrera-Luke-Shaw/amp

I can see why your fans are so fucking delusional. The fact that your denying your fans don't hype your players up to be the world's best means either your faking it here or simply don't keep relationship with your brethren.

You may be able to fool some of the members here, but you seriously should consider going back to the ratcafe shit hole that you came from unless of course your'e embarrassed to be around your own or want to know more about di culo.

United#7

May 30, 2017
I know loads of united fans who had hyped the $#@! out of him. I live in England and almost everyone i know is a united fan, so consequently know $#@!load of united fans. If there's anyone with an imagination it's them.

I mean screw the fans, even mourinho said luke shaw can be worlds best and this is after his injury! Not to forget that he called Valencia the best right back in the world, in the same conference.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....-proven-he-is-no-monster-at-manchester-united

Players and former players alike call shaw the best left back in the world. Andre herrera on shaw: "He is very quick. He is one of the best left-backs in the world"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....5/Man-United-News-Ander-Herrera-Luke-Shaw/amp

I can see why your fans are so $#@!ing delusional.

Guess this is how Italian non-Juventus fans feel huh :lol:

Saying he 'can' be the best is not the same as saying he 'is one of the best' or 'he will be one of the best'. Simple English comprehension. Do you not know Mou was benching Shaw towards the end of the year? What the hell was he supposed to say? That the kid has a weak mentality? Good luck trying to sell him then.

Teammates praising each other in hyperbole happen all the time. Same with managers. Remember when Klopp said something to the effect that Lallana is one of the best in the PL? Fans in general tend to hype up their own players too, regardless, I still have never seen 'my brethren' say that Shaw is the next Carlos.

Remember when Juve signed the next Messi? Now imagine being a Barca fan and how ridiculous it is for this kid Dybala to be compared to a 5 time BDO winner and someone who's owned the stage in a CL final. Or how Mbappe now is supposed on the same level as a young Ronaldo Fenomeno? These things happen all the time. Either your raging hatred for all things United has kept you from thinking rationally, or you don't watch football at all.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guess this is how Italian non-Juventus fans feel huh

Saying he 'can' be the best is not the same as saying he 'is one of the best' or 'he will be one of the best'. Simple English comprehension. Do you not know Mou was benching Shaw towards the end of the year? What the hell was he supposed to say? That the kid has a weak mentality? Good luck trying to sell him then.

Teammates praising each other in hyperbole happen all the time. Same with managers. Remember when Klopp said something to the effect that Lallana is one of the best in the PL? Fans in general tend to hype up their own players too. Remember when Juve signed the next Messi? Now imagine being a Barca fan and how ridiculous it is for this kid Dybala to be compared to a 5 time BDO winner and someone who's owned the stage in a CL final. Or how Mbappe now is supposed on the same level as a young Ronaldo Fenomeno?

These things happen all the time. Either your raging hatred for all things United has kept you from thinking rationally, or you don't watch football at all.
What makes you think I'm not italian?

You would rarely see a fan hype dybala to be the next messi here. Infact i would be suprised if there was ever a comments, (baring in mind a lot of members hate messi here). I think you are referring to the people who sold us dybala and the Italian equivalent of The Sun.

As for mbappe, quite a lot of the hype around him is justified. The guy has done what a 19 year old would fail to do, he has insanely prooved his worth at the top level at both league and CL? While bumping luke shaw to be in the same categoey is exaggerated as fuck, when at 19 he had what one good season at Southampton?

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
So, I seem to remember you guys were very hyped about Tolisso back in the day. Is he good? What's he about? We're supposedly "hours away" from signing him, but no one at our forums knows anything about him :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

United#7

May 30, 2017
What makes you think I'm not italian?

You would rarely see a fan hype dybala to be the next messi here. Infact i would be suprised if there was ever a comments, (baring in mind a lot of members hate messi here). I think you are referring to the people who sold us dybala and the Italian equivalent of The Sun.

As for mbappe, quite a lot of the hype around him is justified. The guy has done what a 19 year old would fail to do, he has insanely prooved his worth at the top level at both league and CL? While bumping luke shaw to be in the same categoey is exaggerated as $#@!, when at 19 he had what one good season at Southampton?

Don't really care about you or your ethnicity, just that you aren't making any sense.

Fair enough that people here haven't been as complimentary on Dybala, but go on Juventini Twitter or FB and the consensus there is that Dybala is the heir apparent. Like I said, I'm not even mad, things like this happen all the time.

Regarding Mbappe, I don't want to take this convo way out of topic so I'd just agree to disagree with you on this one. I rate him too, but Fenomeno?

Going back, I have never seen anyone compare Shaw to Maldini or Carlos. United fan or not. Again, have fun projecting your fantasies on this imaginary United fanbase in your head. Most of us don't rate him, and if you really are 'surrounded' by United fans as you say you are, you'd know that we compare any LBs first and foremost to Irwin or Evra :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)