Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
60mln+.

I would be surprised if the pay less.
BvB have spent a decent amount this summer and definitely want to bring in more talent to replace what they lost or risk turning into Wolfsburg so 60m+ sounds good to me especially since ManC had no issues coughing up 70m for KdB who you could argue was worth for the quality he brought. But in my opinion Aubameyang is a slightly better version than Lukaku.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
BvB have spent a decent amount this summer and definitely want to bring in more talent to replace what they lost or risk turning into Wolfsburg so 60m+ sounds good to me especially since ManC had no issues coughing up 70m for KdB who you could argue was worth for the quality he brought. But in my opinion Aubameyang is a slightly better version than Lukaku.
I agree, he needs to have more than one season like this to be worth 60mln+.

But then again you have the likes of Sterling and Martial costing that much.

Fucking EPL.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
"Our management have to learn Dortmund" :lol:
After losing gotze for peanuts and lewandowski for free, they sell 3 best players, possibly 4 with mikhtryan :lol:

Jun 6, 2015
"Our management have to learn Dortmund" :lol:
After losing gotze for peanuts and lewandowski for free, they sell 3 best players, possibly 4 with mikhtryan :lol:
They've also sold Kagawa and Sahin who at the time were huge players for them, both flopped and went back to Dortmund afterwards though. Dortmund is nothing more than a glorified Udinese at this point.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
How well do you two think Russia will do at the Euros? :D
I put money bet that they will finish 4th, the odds are 3.98 which is super good

- - - Updated - - -

3 teams go from group stage easy 2nd or best 3

i cant support this team but try watch
да не, отсосут у всех, легкое 4 место

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)