Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dortmund are a weak bend-over club who sell their best players every yr mostly to their rival.Just deal with it.
Cant wait to see them sell half their team this yr.Hummels and Gundogan gone.Mkhi and Aubameyang to follow.
Dortmund are an Atletico Madrid level club.Juventus are above both in appeal and prestige and even in money.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Imagine Napoli and Roma selling their best players to us every year, there would be no need of volcanos for cities to burn.

Dortmund are a pathetic club with no dignity, no other club in Europe sells players to their main rivals.

But nothing to be surprised here, lord shithead likes to overrate everything german and belittle serie a at every opportunity.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As I said..OPPORTUNITIES.

Götze had a clause

Lewa was a Bosman

Hummels has just 1 year.

BTW what difference should I see? Juve and Dortmund r on a similar Level, but Juve of course being the bigger club. I m not the one ridiculing other clubs..u guys starting it with ur arrogant comments about Dortmund.

We earn significantly more than Dortmund, hence we're able to offer higher salaries to our players. We even strech ourselves a bit in this respect; 60% of our income goes to salaries.

We're more succesful club, currently and history wise.

Internationaly we're miles ahead of any German club besides Bayern. The difference between us and your club is marginal at best in terms of International appeal. In our favor ofc.

Now piss off to German forums. You overstayed your welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

moron

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
We earn significantly more than Dortmund, hence we're able to offer higher salaries to our players. We even strech ourselves a bit in this respect; 60% of our income goes to salaries.

We're more succesful club, currently and history wise.

Internationaly we're miles ahead of any German club besides Bayern. The difference between us and your club is marginal at best in terms of International appeal. In our favor ofc.

Now piss off to German forums. You overstayed your welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

moron
No. Bayern earn significantly more than Juve. Juve r not earning significantly more than Dortmund. Of course u r bigger and have a much bigger name and appeal. Ur history speaks for itself too. Miles away, u r not from Dortmund.

Dortmund just give away below 40% of their income to salaries and they finally plan to increase their wage budget. Reus earns 10m gross now and hummels was offered the same. Mkhitaryan is offered the same. Dont know ur wages in detail, but do ur top players earn significantly more that 5m net?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't we royally $#@! Dortmund last year in CL?
Yes and the year before u r got fucked by Galatasaray.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No. Bayern earn significantly more than Juve. Juve r not earning significantly more than Dortmund. Of course u r bigger and have a much bigger name and appeal. Ur history speaks for itself too. Miles away, u r not from Dortmund.

Dortmund just give away below 40% of their income to salaries and they finally plan to increase their wage budget. Reus earns 10m gross now and hummels was offered the same. Mkhitaryan is offered the same. Dont know ur wages in detail, but do ur top players earn significantly more that 5m net?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and the year before u r got fucked by Galatasaray.
Bs

Dortmund earned 250m last summer, while Juve earned 340m. That right there is significant gap.

Forecast is close to 400m for this year. Now go troll somewhere else.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
As I said..OPPORTUNITIES.

Götze had a clause

Lewa was a Bosman

Hummels has just 1 year.

BTW what difference should I see? Juve and Dortmund r on a similar Level, but Juve of course being the bigger club. I m not the one ridiculing other clubs..u guys starting it with ur arrogant comments about Dortmund.

I m pretty sure, that u would be after some players like hamsik or Higuain for example..the difference is, Napoli r not that stupid to let their players run down their contracts.
No offence dude but if you find these comments in here arrogant then you're pushing it to a new level. Downplaying Juve is the last thing you should try to do. Last season we wiped the floor with Dortmund and that result stands still. This year they were nowhere to be seen but good for them they got their shit together in the end. On top of that you have Juve vs Bayern where you were seconds away from being thrown out but instead of respect your arrogance stands still. We closed the gap, we're knocking on your door dude, it's not 2012 any more.

Dortmund is improving but so do we. Usually I'm one of the few in here to downplay other members exaggerating Juve but this time you pushed it too far. We're closer to you than Dortmund is to us, especially with Hummels and Gundogan already leaving.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Browsing through their report and noticed that Dortmund spent 104m on salaries, Juve 200m, but we're equal. :rofl:

Dortmund is the epitome of a club that can't retain its best players. They simply aren't willing to offer higher salaries to keep the current group of players and then invest to build upon their previous success.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Bs

Dortmund earned 250m last summer, while Juve earned 340m. That right there is significant gap.

Forecast is close to 400m for this year. Now go troll somewhere else.
Just checked Deloitte money league with 14/15 revenues.

No. 10 Juventus with 323.90m

No. 11 Dortmund with 280.60m

That ll of course change this season, as Dortmund havnt played CL, but they have generated some new investors, who ll also pump some money into them. I think ur revenue is going to grow faster than Dortmunds I guess. Dortmund r likely passing just the 300m this year without CL..400m for Juve sounds like a good jump for Juve..not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Browsing through their report and noticed that Dortmund spent 104m on salaries, Juve 200m, but we're equal. :rofl:

Dortmund is the epitome of a club that can't retain its best players. They simply aren't willing to offer higher salaries to keep the current group of players and then invest to build upon their previous success.
That just shows that Dortmund operating on a very healthy level and they r generating huge profits every single year. They r like Arsenal in this way and saving money and getting fat..Bayern did the same over the decades and that ll pay off in the long run.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I find it a bit ridiculous to degrade Serie A while at the same time praising Bayernliga. The fact that Juve,Milan and Inter are competing in the same league means that Serie A will soon come back.On the other hand ,Bayernliga will always be Bayernliga,made of Bayern and 17 feeder clubs.

This Nostradamus guy is so angry and vainglorious.Comes here to put people down.He's on the Milan forum to.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just checked Deloitte money league with 14/15 revenues.

No. 10 Juventus with 323.90m

No. 11 Dortmund with 280.60m

That ll of course change this season, as Dortmund havnt played CL, but they have generated some new investors, who ll also pump some money into them. I think ur revenue is going to grow faster than Dortmunds I guess. Dortmund r likely passing just the 300m this year without CL..400m for Juve sounds like a good jump for Juve..not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

That just shows that Dortmund operating on a very healthy level and they r generating huge profits every single year. They r like Arsenal in this way and saving money and getting fat..Bayern did the same over the decades and that ll pay off in the long run.
250m

http://aktie.bvb.de/eng/Publications/Annual-Reports/Annual-Report-2014-2015-KGaA-Group

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I find it a bit ridiculous to degrade Serie A while at the same time praising Bayernliga. The fact that Juve,Milan and Inter are competing in the same league means that Serie A will soon come back.On the other hand ,Bayernliga will always be Bayernliga,made of Bayern and 17 feeder clubs.

This Nostradamus guy is so angry and vainglorious.Comes here to put people down.He's on the Milan forum to.
I find it bit ridiculous to degrade Bundesliga, while at the same time praising Turinliga. Glasshouse and stones. ;)

I personally think, that Bundesliga and Serie A are very much alike. There r simply no big differences between these two leagues and I m not praising Bundesliga..show me an example. But the work Dortmund have done is impressive. I m well aware of the probs of Bayern being too dominant and boredom at the top, but Juve have the same problems. U have incompetent clubs like Milan and Inter throwing away money and we have the likes of Hamburg, Wolfsburg or Stuttgart being incompetent.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I find it bit ridiculous to degrade Bundesliga, while at the same time praising Turinliga. Glasshouse and stones. ;)

I personally think, that Bundesliga and Serie A are very much alike. There r simply no big differences between these two leagues and I m not praising Bundesliga..show me an example. But the work Dortmund have done is impressive. I m well aware of the probs of Bayern being too dominant and boredom at the top, but Juve have the same problems. U have incompetent clubs like Milan and Inter throwing away money and we have the likes of Hamburg, Wolfsburg or Stuttgart being incompetent.
Well,in the current state they are alike because this is the lowest point Serie A has ever been.My point was Serie A will again be a competitive league,but Bayern will always dominate BL and the other clubs will be feeder clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)