Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
He was considered past it the moment he decided to leave. He has been our best player since the winter break..totally past it :lol:

Coman was one of the biggest talents in world football and u sold him for peanuts. Thank u very much.

BTW Bayern dont buy WC players in their prime. Like Juve, Bayern r searching for opportunities and not for the biggest hype player like Pogba. Dybala wasnt at Juve last year, so how could we have bought him from u?
Our worst starting midfield player from last season is now your best nothing to brag about there.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
if marketing and money being equal, this is what the rank would be

1. italian serie a
2. premier league
3. la liga
4. eredivisie
5. portugal league
6. bundesliga
7. ligue 1
wat

- - - Updated - - -

Well,in the current state they are alike because this is the lowest point Serie A has ever been.My point was Serie A will again be a competitive league ,but Bayern will always dominate BL and the other clubs will be feeder clubs.
What points towards Serie A becoming competitive again (as in the 80s and 90s), and Juve not becoming an FC Bavaria of Italy?

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
It's not hard to predict that a league containing Juve,Milan and Inter will comeback.
As long as berlusconi and Galliani r managing Milan, nothing is going to happen there. Senile fools of the highest order they r and I m sure nobody of u could/would disagree with that.

Inter with that clueles Thohir owner?

Lets see, if Leipzig r going to splash the cash upcoming summer..Mateschitz has stated several times, that his plan is to become champion so I hope he keeps his words and investing heavily. The only solution to become more competitive is, to cancel that stupid 50% + 1 rule so that investors getting encouraged to buy and invest. Berlin and Hamburg could be interesting objects.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Why r u laughing? U should know, that Red Bull wont do half measures.
who is going to play for Leipzig? all the money in the world can't buy them great players.
it will stop here. it worked in the lower leagues, but it wont work in bundesliga.

- - - Updated - - -

Our worst starting midfield player from last season is now your best nothing to brag about there.
this. it's still the Vidal we sold, not the absolute WC Vidal we had a few years ago.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Where is the difference between Dortmund and Juve, when both selling their best players to Bayern? Dortmund is directly behind u in the money league and they keep increasing their revenue continuesly. Not that such a nonsense club ll generate more money than Juve during the next 5 years.
I love you, but damn this is ridiculous :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I find it bit ridiculous to degrade Bundesliga, while at the same time praising Turinliga. Glasshouse and stones. ;)

I personally think, that Bundesliga and Serie A are very much alike. There r simply no big differences between these two leagues and I m not praising Bundesliga..show me an example. But the work Dortmund have done is impressive. I m well aware of the probs of Bayern being too dominant and boredom at the top, but Juve have the same problems. U have incompetent clubs like Milan and Inter throwing away money and we have the likes of Hamburg, Wolfsburg or Stuttgart being incompetent.
Now this is a good post :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Wat the wat? It's the rank of the top leagues if they all have equal marketing and money
what :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)