Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Inter got fvcked as the don't reach Champions League. They have Miranda, Jovetic, Montoya, Eder, Ljajic, Telles, Brozovic and Dodo on loan. I knew that Miranda was a two year loan deal, but the others? If they want all players the need to pay 60+ millions. I think they will not pay the clause for Jovetic and Montoya btw.

Oh and they need to get rid of Kondogbia, he is such a mediocre player and Inter paid around 30-40 millions for him :lol: :lol:

Jan 5, 2007
Milan consider Donnarumma sale
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United are after Gianluigi Donnarumma, and reports suggest Milan may sell him.

The 17-year-old prodigy is one of the few truly bright aspects of the Rossoneri's season, but his skill has attracted international attention.

According to Tuttosport, both La Liga's Barcelona and Real Madrid as well as the two Manchester teams from the Premier League have an interest in Donnarumma.

While the player's sale is unlikely, the Diavolo have an impelling need to balance their books and are expected to sell some of their most valuable players.

Donnarumma would be sold at €40m and he may turn out to be the season's big sacrifice.

The goalkeeper is expected to sign a new contract with the Italian team shortly, though that wouldn't stop a potential sale in and of itself.

It is also reported that Milan may bring back the player's brother Antonio, who is currently the third goalkeeper at Genoa, in an effort to bind their star to his environment.

I know its just pure bullshit but i hope it happens and juve buy him, turn to be a great player for us for the next 20years and keep watching milan fans faces in every game crying about him.

Jun 6, 2015
Inter got fvcked as the don't reach Champions League. They have Miranda, Jovetic, Montoya, Eder, Ljajic, Telles, Brozovic and Dodo on loan. I knew that Miranda was a two year loan deal, but the others? If they want all players the need to pay 60+ millions. I think they will not pay the clause for Jovetic and Montoya btw.

Oh and they need to get rid of Kondogbia, he is such a mediocre player and Inter paid around 30-40 millions for him :lol: :lol:
Jovetic is not a clause it's an obligation to buy.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Milan consider Donnarumma sale
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United are after Gianluigi Donnarumma, and reports suggest Milan may sell him.

The 17-year-old prodigy is one of the few truly bright aspects of the Rossoneri's season, but his skill has attracted international attention.

According to Tuttosport, both La Liga's Barcelona and Real Madrid as well as the two Manchester teams from the Premier League have an interest in Donnarumma.

While the player's sale is unlikely, the Diavolo have an impelling need to balance their books and are expected to sell some of their most valuable players.

Donnarumma would be sold at €40m and he may turn out to be the season's big sacrifice.

The goalkeeper is expected to sign a new contract with the Italian team shortly, though that wouldn't stop a potential sale in and of itself.

It is also reported that Milan may bring back the player's brother Antonio, who is currently the third goalkeeper at Genoa, in an effort to bind their star to his environment.

I know its just pure bullshit but i hope it happens and juve buy him, turn to be a great player for us for the next 20years and keep watching milan fans faces in every game crying about him.
Kid is gonna be great, we should repeat the history and sign a legendary goalkeeper from soon to be fallen giant.
Milan fans would probably stop supporting the club after something like this. :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Kid is gonna be great, we should repeat the history and sign a legendary goalkeeper from soon to be fallen giant.
Milan fans would probably stop supporting the club after something like this. :D
The kid looks like the real deal too. He's still raw and inexperienced and shitty defence is not helping him whatsoever but everything is there IMO :tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Buy him and let him stay at Milan for 2 more years as a loaned player

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
thanks to bunga bunga Milan fans are used to losing their best players, can't shock them anymore. they are dead inside.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What's happening to Milan is worse than what happened to us in 2006. We had hopes and dreams for the future, when they're dead inside like you said and it's great to witness :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)