Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:tup:

Unlike the MLS, I could see the Chinese League actually becoming somewhat important in the future. It remains to be seen whether they can produce some WC players of their own too, one would think that with the right facilities and rising popularity of the sport, China could easily become a contender for the WC by virtue of pure population size too.
I'll bet you all my money that this is not gonna happen.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really wonder how long contracts they give them. And if you give him that much salary (first heard 10m and that was a stretch in itself), which I read there wont be taxes on, then wtf will they pay the actual top players? Imagine Yaya Toure goes there in the summer, he gets extremely high salary in City, what will he ask for and get in China, 40m? :lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I really wonder how long contracts they give them. And if you give him that much salary (first heard 10m and that was a stretch in itself), which I read there wont be taxes on, then wtf will they pay the actual top players? Imagine Yaya Toure goes there in the summer, he gets extremely high salary in City, what will he ask for and get in China, 40m? :lol:
40mln was mentioned, yes.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Napoli: €10m deal for Ibra
By Football Italia staff

Napoli are planning to offer an €8m deal to Paris Saint-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic, bumped to €10m with the Scudetto.

The Swedish giant looks set to leave the French capital this summer and is being linked with a variety of clubs.

Napoli are apparently Ibrahimovic's favourite destination in Italy, and details of an alleged offer are now leaking.

According to Napoli Magazine, the Partenopei are happy to offer a two-year contract which would pay the 34-year-old €8m a year. The salary would go up to €10m should Napoli win the Scudetto.

The offer is not comparable to some of the extraordinary sums rumoured to be on the table by the Chinese clubs, but it's stil substantially greater than star striker Gonzalo Higuain's €5.5m per year.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)