Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
De Bruyne off to Man City. Wolfsburg Director confirmed it. Where's that all seeing German so I can laugh at his ass?
laugh at his ass?? they sold him for 75-80m. Call them stupid. The player worth much less than what is paid right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Gross or not, City do pay 20.
Gross or not. English for their players talk about gross speaking about everyother league net.
Then talk about we were giving 9m euro gross/year to Llorente or the 12-13m gross per year to Tevez.
Tricky game to make themself feel better about the rest while they're just overpaying player after player.
They do earn a lot too bad that they have to waste lot of what they get in Uk and english players :D

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
laugh at his ass?? they sold him for 75-80m. Call them stupid. The player worth much less than what is paid right now.
I'm quoting him because he said numerous times that Wolfsburg don't need the money, that a player of De Bruyne's talent would head to Bayer before Man City. Yeah, well Man City is offering him 16m a year contract. I would take that and run. But hey, that's just me. Call it petty, but I love seeing people get proven wrong. Especially those who think they know the the madness that is transfer season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Nostradamus

Wrong again poor fellow. Wasn't it that Wolfsburg don't need the money and will never sell him this summer? And De Bruyne would for sure wait to demand a transfer until next year when he would go to Bayern?

:lol:

Regardless. Love your posts. Keep crushing 'Tuz dreams. :D

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Browsing through shit.com(goal), it surprises me that De gea is still at Man U. I would have thought they would have sold him to RM by now. Hasn't played for them at all so far if I am correct. I bet they'll move him along at deadline day causing a cascade of last minute deals.

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Seems like ManU are gonna play hardball with De Gea and let him walk next season, I don't know why clubs choose this option as if they gain some moral/sentimental high ground. In my opinion you just let your prized player leave for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)