Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah it was news here yesterday.

haha this is really fucked up. I don't think Roma can splash the cash for him, no way. This is bollocks.

Anyway if this could happen would love to see Fluminense rape Roma for Gerson lol.
I can just see it now. Dybala robbing gerson off the ball runs 3/4 of the entire pitch and scores all by himself alla Diego vs cassetti oh boy... :tuttosport:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
where is roma getting all this money?

20m dzeko
20m salah
15m gerson
They haven't bought anyone significantly. Salah is a loan deal. And they sold Bertolacci for 20 mil, expect to seld Romagnoli for 25 mil, with Destro, Doumbia, Gervinho, Cole, Torosiridis, Llajic all are most likely to cashed in that list is small matter

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
They haven't bought anyone significantly. Salah is a loan deal. And they sold Bertolacci for 20 mil, expect to seld Romagnoli for 25 mil, with Destro, Doumbia, Gervinho, Cole, Torosiridis, Llajic all are most likely to cashed in that list is small matter
So I've kinda stopped following anything besides Juve these days but from what I'm reading isn't Romagnoli the next great Italian defender? Why would Roma want to sell him?

And also, if we want to sign a new CB. Why not sign him?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Missing! Nobody seems to know where Angel Di Maria is

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has admitted he does not know where his £59.7m winger Angel Di Maria is hiding out - but it seems he has been located to his homeland of Argentina.

Di Maria missed his scheduled flight to meet up with his Manchester United team-mates for pre-season training last weekend, with Van Gaal openly conceding he did not know where his winger was.
In fact, he encouraged anyone in the press conference where he made his comments to offer him any advice on where Di Maria might be, with his annoyance at his non-appearance in America evident for all to see.
The wanted posted that were quickly posted on twitter were an inevitable reaction to Van Gaal's comments, with the player reported fined two weeks wages for his no-show.

Now reports in the UK suggest Di Maria is still in Argentina, where he has remained since he played in the Copa America final earlier this month and it seems as if he is intent on staying there until his transfer to Paris Saint-Germain has been agreed.
Di Maria is expected to fly to Paris early next week to complete his move to PSG, with the unprofessional manner of his final few weeks as a United player ensuring he is leaving the Premier League on a low note.
The latest stories in France suggest United are close to accepting a £45m deal for Di Maria, which would represent a near £15m loss on the player they bought from Real Madrid amid a fanfare of publicity last summer.

:lol:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
So I've kinda stopped following anything besides Juve these days but from what I'm reading isn't Romagnoli the next great Italian defender? Why would Roma want to sell him?

And also, if we want to sign a new CB. Why not sign him?
I don't know if he is the best Italian defender, many came and such , it's just that Mihalovic has a thing for him and insist on this high bids

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Salah will arrive on a loan, they will have to worry about paying only in one year from now.

What they need is a left back. Florenzi as a RB is pretty good.

If they indeed sign Dzeko, I assume they will sell Romagnoli. Pretty stupid move it seems, unless the kid isn't all that good.

But any club that pays 15M for Gerson is absolutely out of its mind. If this offer is real - which I highly doubt -, Fluminense must sell immediately if Barca doesn't want to equal the offer. If they hold on for Barca they will be doing something stupid, at the end of the year Gerson's price will be lower.

Sell ASAP. To Barca or Roma, I'm equally happy. The kid is absolutely green to play at Serie A, he's not even fully adapted to Brasileirao. I've seen around 20/25 games of him so far.

I mean, at least as an AM/SS/winger, no fucking way.

IF someone tries to make him a CM, it could work.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and now, Ronaldinho has come and will be a starter.

Gerson lost the position to a new signing, Osvaldo, a fast winger/ss. He could fight for a position with the SS Marcos Junior, but the kid (who is already around 22) is probably the best player of the team right now.

Gerson will move to the bench, and fight Vinicius and Gustavo Scarpa to actually be the first option from the bench, which I doubt he will manage to be.

By the way, Kenedy is already playing for Chesea.

By the way2, Gerson's father is an idiot. The kid is 18 and his father today publicly complained about his son going to the bench, also criticising the signing of Ronaldinho. Can you believe this shit??? If his father is such an idiot...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
None of them are official.

Salah is closest to happening.
Hopefully they don't get any. Did they lose Germinho?

By the way, we are used to Roma having two good seasons in a row and a couple very bad seasons. Isn't it due now that they take a few steps down in the table?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hopefully they don't get any. Did they lose Germinho?

By the way, we are used to Roma having two good seasons in a row and a couple very bad seasons. Isn't it due now that they take a few steps down in the table?
Salah is pretty much :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to Dru? Doesn't he have a soft side for Roma? Haven't seen him around lately
No, that's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)