Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The offer for Gerson looks real. It was reported out of nowhere from globoesporte.com, Brazil's biggest sports website who was pretty incisive about it.

Now El Mundo Deportivo just confirmed it. Fluminense on tuesday informed Barcelona that Roma offered 15M for him and the offer was accepted. Barcelona has until saturday to cover it. Barcelona's representative said they would cover it.

About Roma's offer for Gerson, my guess is: Roma doesn't have space for another foreigner, as they are bringing Dzeko and Salah. I think he could be loaned out to a smaller team. Also don't think they have the money. Maybe they are paying part of it, but the majority is being bought by agents, while the sportive rights of the player will be related to Roma.

Anyway, hope Fluminense sells him already, asap. And that Roma or Barca buy him, leave Juve out of this.

- - - Updated - - -

The offer for Gerson looks real. It was reported out of nowhere from globoesporte.com, Brazil's biggest sports website who was pretty incisive about it.

Now El Mundo Deportivo just confirmed it. Fluminense on tuesday informed Barcelona that Roma offered 15M for him and the offer was accepted. Barcelona has until saturday to cover it. Barcelona's representative said they would cover it.

About Roma's offer for Gerson, my guess is: Roma doesn't have space for another foreigner, as they are bringing Dzeko and Salah. I think he could be loaned out to a smaller team. Also don't think they have the money. Maybe they are paying part of it, but the majority is being bought by agents, while the sportive rights of the player will be related to Roma.

Anyway, hope Fluminense sells him already, asap. And that Roma or Barca buy him, leave Juve out of this.
Apparently, that's how Kenedy was sold. Pretty much sure most of his rights belong to agents connected to maf... oops Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So Mourinho preferred to put on Victor Moses yesterday ahead of Cuadrado. Looks like a clear sign to me that the latter is surplus to requirements. Surprising really, he was barely given a chance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do Chelsea even scout players? Cuadrado is the type of player you need to give a bit of creative freedom, he needs the ball and to be allowed to take risks.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
So Mourinho preferred to put on Victor Moses yesterday ahead of Cuadrado. Looks like a clear sign to me that the latter is surplus to requirements. Surprising really, he was barely given a chance.
Cuadrado sold his soul to the devil. he went for money and fake glamour. he can suck it now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Do Chelsea even scout players? Cuadrado is the type of player you need to give a bit of creative freedom, he needs the ball and to be allowed to take risks.
I have to say I'm beginning to wonder. I think everyone knew Cuadrado was not going to play well for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)