Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5031541 said:
Of course no, what i lost in Turkey?! i have the same sea and beaches near my ass, i don't to spend vacation there, so what else? Expcet beaches, all that they can offer you old mosques, castles, rebuilded churches and other crap, i need skyscrapers, not the symbols of the dark ages, oh and their markets, that's it
what you need is jeebus

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5031541 said:
Of course no, what i lost in Turkey?! i have the same sea and beaches near my ass, i don't to spend vacation there, so what else? Expcet beaches, all that they can offer you old mosques, castles, rebuilded churches and other crap, i need skyscrapers, not the symbols of the dark ages, oh and their markets, that's it
You're a cultural desert.

- - - Updated - - -

what you need is jeebus
:agree:

He indeed needs to accept Christ as his saviour.

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5031615 said:
oh yes i forgot one thing - the ruins, don't forget to visit.....ruins :lol:

seriously, how can you choose turkey or greece over New York, London, LA, Paris and other big cities
It depends on what your values are. I'm more of the traditionalist type and I loathe consumerist society, the choice would be easy to me.

Mar 9, 2006
It depends on what your values are. I'm more of the traditionalist type and I loathe consumerist society, the choice would be easy to me.
I don't want to look at the ruins or at the big ass churches/mosques, check any trip advisor to turkey, they all the same - mosques,mosques,castles,castles,ruins,ruins,beaches,beaches, do you have any thing from the 20th/21st century? nope

Jul 1, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5031624 said:
I don't want to look at the ruins or at the big ass churches/mosques, check any trip advisor to turkey, they all the same - mosques,mosques,castles,castles,ruins,ruins,beaches,beaches, do you have any thing from the 20th/21st century?
Troy

Ephesus:

Miletus:

Aspendos:

Heriapolis:

Perge:

Didyma:

Aizanoi:

Aphrodisias:

Cappadocia:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5031624 said:
I don't want to look at the ruins or at the big ass churches/mosques, check any trip advisor to turkey, they all the same - mosques,mosques,castles,castles,ruins,ruins,beaches,beaches, do you have any thing from the 20th/21st century? nope
So what do you want to see/visit? Skyscrapers? Crowded streets? Newly build MdDonalds?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've seen my fair share of Roman/Greek ruins and frankly they all look the same. While it is special to think that those buildings date back thousands of years and it is nice to think about what life must have been like at the time, I personally no longer find much joy in looking at ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)