Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kishna to Lazio official.

Mario Gomez to Beskitas,close.
I recently read a journalist say "if MLS is a retirement home then the Turkish league is a Saga (over 50's) holiday". It's getting increasingly like that, players in the death throes of their peak years. Good money, nice lifestyle, beautiful city, decent league, could be worse.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
not if he's injured for most of the season

- - - Updated - - -

Handanovic
Montoya Ranocchia Miranda Santon
Guarin Kondogbia
Shaqiri Kovacic Jovetic
Icardi​
One of my favorite things in the world is watching Inter play with Ranocchia. I love a nice cosy campfire and what could be better if the firewood is made of Inter. Still can't believe they are keeping him around.
Montoya is a very nice investment though and Miranda didn't perhaps have his normal season but is still a great player IMO. Kondogbia will be great after some adjustment and will be one of the most promising players in the league.
Jovetic however, a great talent that will miss large part of the season and never really have time to reach his full potential. 15m is "cheap" but I wouldn't want him here for any more than 3-5m considering he would take a slot from someone else and would add a high salary.
I feel like they could use a new winger but that might just be me. Besides the obvious of replacing Rannochia with at least a half decent defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)