Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (178 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mourinho blasts Porto over Casillas deal
July 21, 2015@dailypostngr

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has criticized FC Porto’s decision to sign Iker Casillas on a big contract. Mourinho famously dropped Casillas during his three-year stint as Real Madrid boss between 2010 and 2013, picking Diego Lopez ahead of the Spain captain. The goalkeeper has now signed a two-year deal with Porto – another club Mourinho coached in the past – with the option of an additional year.

Casillas will earn an annual salary of €2.5 million at the Dragao, to his former boss’ irritation. “I cannot believe that Porto have paid €20m for Imbula and are paying Casillas an incredible salary,” Mourinho told The Guardian.

“This kind of spending breaks all rules”.

=================

Porto 2014-15; bought €43m, sold €92.4m (profit €49.4m)
Porto 2015-16; bought €24.5m, sold €89.5m (profit €65m)

Mourinho is a retard.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
kondoggy will suck
jovetic will not play, and even if he does he never scores more than 14 goals in a season anyway
Kongosomethingbia will be very solid for inter, he is going to be a class defensive midfielder in a season or two.

Jovetic isn't brought in to score goals, either way. He will bring some unpredictability to their offensive which they've been lacking.

It's weird that I catch myself "liking" the look of this new Inter, if it wasn't for the club, the colors and their fans it would basically be a team I would follow during a football season.

Valentino

Kongosomethingbia will be very solid for inter, he is going to be a class defensive midfielder in a season or two.

Jovetic isn't brought in to score goals, either way. He will bring some unpredictability to their offensive which they've been lacking.

It's weird that I catch myself "liking" the look of this new Inter, if it wasn't for the club, the colors and their fans it would basically be a team I would follow during a football season.
Probably Jovetic is going to be inJured whole season in INTER too.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a preseason match and his first too, can't expect him to look fit.
Look what dybala is going to do his first match with Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)