Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How are you guys expecting Real Madrid to behave this transfer window? Obviously they're getting Danilo (and most likely De Gea), but what about their attack and midfield? Do you expect them to make another big signing like Agüero after their "catastrophe" year?
i expect them to go for Aguero actually. but does he want to go there due to his Atletico history and does City want to sell? in that case, what with Benzema? keep him as backup, to PSG as Ibra replacement (if he leaves), included in the deal for Aguero, moved to City? but i think they will try to make an attack to rival Barcelona. i also think Bale will leave to United

Ronaldo-Aguero or Ronaldo-Aguero-James
----James

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Plus they don't need him, plus it's one less class player at a shit club, plus he is often injured, so a few good things there.
You'd rather see Agüero in Real than in City? Personally, I'd be much calmer with Agüero staying in City. Agüero in Real could be the difference between us knocking them out or them knocking us out in a potential knockout match in Champions League. While at City, he'd just be one good player in a team of chokers. :p

- - - Updated - - -

i expect them to go for Aguero actually. but does he want to go there due to his Atletico history and does City want to sell? in that case, what with Benzema? keep him as backup, to PSG as Ibra replacement (if he leaves), included in the deal for Aguero, moved to City? but i think they will try to make an attack to rival Barcelona. i also think Bale will leave to United

Ronaldo-Aguero or Ronaldo-Aguero-James
----James
I doubt City wants to sell. I don't see any reason at all why they would. I guess Agüero would have to push really hard to leave and maybe, as you also suggest, getting someone like Benzema in return.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You'd rather see Agüero in Real than in City? Personally, I'd be much calmer with Agüero staying in City. Agüero in Real could be the difference between us knocking them out or them knocking us out in a potential knockout match in Champions League. While at City, he'd just be one good player in a team of chokers. :p
but they wouldnt go for Morata then maybe :klin:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
i also think Bale will leave to United
If my new manager had said this about me, I'd want to leave too:

Napoli Coach Rafa Benitez says if Gareth Bale is worth €100m, “then Marek Hamsik is priceless.”
http://www.football-italia.net/39376/benitez-bale-€100m-hamsik-priceless

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

but they wouldnt go for Morata then maybe :klin:
Yes, that's what I said. :D If they absolutely have to get Agüero, I'd prefer for them to wait one year. :p

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:lol:

next year would be ideal, agree. problem is, there arent any "star strikers" around they could get in case Aguero doesent arrive. so it still comes down to Morata
It is indeed difficult to see what striker Madrid could go for if not Agüero. That's why I sadly think it's more likely than not that Morata returns to Madrid in a year or two. At least if he continues growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)