Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i thought he is more suited for arsenal @Fred
I think United probably need a holding player more than we do, which is why they're willing to fork out the unreasonable sum Southhampton are asking for. He's a very good holding midfielder though, he's been consistently good for Southampton for the past couple of seasons.

One of the best CMs in EPL, and the one of the main reasons why Southampton were so high on the table.
True.

Well that escalated quickly.

From one of the best Serie A players to Al Jazira.
Mirko is at Al Jazira too, I think I'll go watch them the next time they play in Sharjah.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Ibrahimovic says yes to Milan
By Football Italia staff

Zlatan Ibrahimovic reportedly told Milan he wants a return, so now the club must contact Paris Saint-Germain.

The Rossoneri have been trying to bring Ibra back to San Siro for some time and the introduction of new investor Bee Taechaubol paved the way for big spending.

According to Sky Sport Italia, CEO Adriano Galliani met with agent Mino Raiola today and during that encounter spoke personally to Ibrahimovic on the phone.

It’s believed the Sweden international declared his interest in accepting a three-year contract with Milan.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
How are you guys expecting Real Madrid to behave this transfer window? Obviously they're getting Danilo (and most likely De Gea), but what about their attack and midfield? Do you expect them to make another big signing like Agüero after their "catastrophe" year?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
How are you guys expecting Real Madrid to behave this transfer window? Obviously they're getting Danilo (and most likely De Gea), but what about their attack and midfield? Do you expect them to make another big signing like Agüero after their "catastrophe" year?
I'd expect them to try, but I don't think that many top strikers are available this summer. City are gonna do everything in their power to keep Aguero, PSG as well with Cavani, especially if Ibra does end up leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)