Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
GDM confirms Cerci to Atl-Madrid deal.
According to TMW atletico was able to afford Cerci only with the help of an investment fond (like they did with falcao for example)

- - - Updated - - -

Pandev e #Dzemaili are close to @galatasaraysk from @sscnapoli - GDM
do you think napoli will buy another midfielder after getting de guzman and that guy from espanyol? lucas leiva or sandro are in the mix...

- - - Updated - - -

van Ginkel to Milan (GdS). he will be in milano by night

dunno if its a straight loan or a loan with option to buy

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
@acmilan:

van Ginkel to Meelan is a done deal. its a loan WITHOUT option to buy, a straight/dry loan. :dusan:

a dry loan for a feeder club. how far the mighty have fallen. :seven: meelan gets fucked by chelsea and educates their youngsters :baggio:

so the fuck yeah, i was right from the beginning. you didnt want to believe me...

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
@acmilan:

van Ginkel to Meelan is a done deal. its a loan WITHOUT option to buy, a straight/dry loan. :dusan:

a dry loan for a feeder club. how far the mighty have fallen. :seven: meelan gets $#@!ed by chelsea and educates their youngsters :baggio:

so the $#@! yeah, i was right from the beginning. you didnt want to believe me...
:lol2: They won't get that low. Riiiiight. You expected too much from that guy. He's desperate to cling onto any shreds of imaginary dignity he thinks his piss poor circus of a club has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)