Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We're actually worse.

We paid 20mln for that kid.
:lol2: wat?! How's a release clause included in a deal (and with Real of all the teams) worse than just simply developing other team's youngsters?
For a star studded Real to call him back he has to be absolutely phenomenal, which is highly unlikely, so for all we know we've bought a decent backup striker (which we needed) for 20mln (which is a fair price for a promising youngster, considering the price strikers nowadays are being sold for).
Whereas Chelsea are practically using that dumpster ac milan as their development center.

Every buy is a risk and that release clause makes it riskier and while I don't like it, there's no way it's more shameful and degrading than just developing other team's players.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Lewis Holtby (Tottenham Hotspur) and Julian Green (B. Munchen) both for 1 season on loan to HSV
Lens probably to QPR
Alderweireld to Southampton
Pandev probably to Galatasaray
Arsenal wants Vlaar
Victor Valdes might sign for Liverpool
ManU might still go for Nigel de Jong
Tottenham interested in signing Nastasic

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:lol2: wat?! How's a release clause included in a deal (and with Real of all the teams) worse than just simply developing other team's youngsters?
For a star studded Real to call him back he has to be absolutely phenomenal, which is highly unlikely, so for all we know we've bought a decent backup striker (which we needed) for 20mln (which is a fair price for a promising youngster, considering the price strikers nowadays are being sold for).
Whereas Chelsea are practically using that dumpster ac milan as their development center.

Every buy is a risk and that release clause makes it riskier and while I don't like it, there's no way it's more shameful and degrading than just developing other team's players.
We've been through that so many times so I'll skip. I just think what we paid for him was retarded and nothing else.

Richards to fiorentina

I really liked that guy a couple of years ago, I thought he had tons of potential.

It might turn out to be a quite good move from Viola, they surely have some interesting and great players in their squad. I'd like to see them take Napoli's place.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Moncao want Soldado

Welbeck could loaned to Tottenham

- - - Updated - - -

Not yet.. in talks.. Plus Negredo of course..

- - - Updated - - -

Tom Cleverley is negotiating a pay-off from Manchester United ahead of a potential transfer deadline day move to Aston Villa.

- - - Updated - - -

Cerci in Madrid for medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)