Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Torres to Milan....I hope he does well there. I also hope the rest of their squad lets him down to the point of finishing outside of the CL spots, but I've always liked Torres for some reason.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
That doesn't really make sense. Torres now is not a goal threat, actually a bit of a joke.
it's you who can't make sense of it.

When Torres moved from Atletico M to Pool, he changed leagues, tactical systems, cultures, supporting cast, etc, etc. Yet he was great for Pool, I'd say a much better player than he was for Atletico, for that matter.
When he moved from Pool to Chelsea, he stayed in the same league and even the tactical systems were very similar. The only notable change in that case was supporting cast and club environment, yet he failed miserably there.
Following the logic behind your previous post, the obvious conclusion from all that would be that the EPL turned from shit of a league to a top competition overnight.

You cannot explain such phenomenon by trying to draw a logical conclusion about it because there are simply way too many moving parts, and too many "hidden" factors, one has to account for in drawing that conclusion.

You see, sometimes acknowledging one cannot know, define, explain something with certainty is knowledge in and of itself. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I can guess that Galliani will make a surprise tomorrow, since he got that millions for Balo.
Cerci or someone for midfield.
Isco, Douglas Costa .... ooooh, baby :tuttosport:

Oct 4, 2011
torres will be a massive failure at milan, he's gone in a downward spiral that ends careers and joining milan will just speed tbthe process

don't be too hard on ac people, he needs to finish in top 10 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)