Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Diego Lopez pretty much done to Milan. Please dont let him go to them. Dude was top 3 gks in the world this year I dont want to see him in that sinking ship
They are apparently gonna sell Agazzi to sassuolo.
Btw i thought they were close to getting perrin? Have they ditched plans to get him or are they getting him too?

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
Top 3 gks? Was I watching someone else?
Dude was EASILY top 3 last season along with Courtois and Neuer
RM dumbest club ever to get rid of him

They are apparently gonna sell Agazzi to sassuolo.
Btw i thought they were close to getting perrin? Have they ditched plans to get him or are they getting him too?
They will I think 100 % sell Agazzi to Sassuolo once Lopez is done and I think bald head and Preziosi are negotiating abour Perin for the future, we'll see

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Replacement for Buffon at Juve or will we take a shot with Leali?
I can't count on Leali. Not yet. This year in Serie A we will judge him and then take our decisions. BUT, i can't see him in our squad.
The fact that we never asked seriously about Perin, says something.
The only Italian that can be our GG replacement is Scuffet and i believe that we will take him after Buffon's retirement.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I can't count on Leali. Not yet. This year in Serie A we will judge him and then take our decisions. BUT, i can't see him in our squad.
The fact that we never asked seriously about Perin, says something.
The only Italian that can be our GG replacement is Scuffet and i believe that we will take him after Buffon's retirement.
Maybe, who would you prefer Scuffet or Perin?
An how long does Gigi and Storari still have contracts at Juve?

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Maybe, who would you prefer Scuffet or Perin?
An how long does Gigi and Storari still have contracts at Juve?
This moment, Perin. After this year i could judge Scuffet who seems to be one of the best next years. IMO, Scuffet has much potential than Perin, he is younger and now he needs to prove himself.
Also, Scuffet because of Udinese seems like an easier transfer. Anyway, Juventus need another Italian GK after GG.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
This moment, Perin. After this year i could judge Scuffet who seems to be one of the best next years. IMO, Scuffet has much potential than Perin, he is younger and now he needs to prove himself.
Also, Scuffet because of Udinese seems like an easier transfer. Anyway, Juventus need another Italian GK after GG.
To be honest, if we could get a talent like Courtois, I couldn't care less if he is Italian or not.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Nasser Al-Khelaïfi (PSG president) : "I am very happy with the arrival of David Luiz. We spoke with Real for Di Maria but he was too expensive and we have stopped discussions." via GDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)