Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
From what I've heard Reina is a big part of locker-room presence and you need to stop acting like he won't play a single game. The first 11 aren't the only players who contribute to the team. Look at Storari, I bet anyone here would say he doesn't deserve to have three scudetti.

Do you have any idea what being part of a team is? Bayern does and so does Reina.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
From what I've heard Reina is a big part of locker-room presence and you need to stop acting like he won't play a single game. The first 11 aren't the only players who contribute to the team. Look at Storari, I bet anyone here would say he doesn't deserve to have three scudetti.

Do you have any idea what being part of a team is? Bayern does and so does Reina.

I know this post isn't necessarily directed at me, but I too think this is a very good move for Bayern. Reina is indeed a big locker room presence, he is for Spain too. I don't dispute that this is a good move for Bayern.

I'm surprised that Reina at the age of 32, and despite still being a very good goalkeeper is ok with being nothing more than a locker room presence? IMO that shows a lack of ambition, he can be a starting goalkeeper for a decent team and still be a locker room presence.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's enough. Keep it on topic.
Love it when you lay down the law, Albert would be proud :touched:

Already sitting on the bench alongside Nasri.

@Fred
Meh, there used to be a time when we'd sell players and replace them with young unproven and most of the time mediocre youngsters. Sagna wanted a fat paycheck, which to be honest if he'd asked for it a couple of years ago, he'd deserve it. But at 31, he wanted to be one of Arsenals highest paid players? Wenger replaced him with a player thats younger and a better attacker. I don't hold any ill feelings towards Sagna to be honest.

Nasri on the other hand, is nothing but a mercenary cunt. I was absolutely glad that he didn't get called up to the WC, little brat :howler:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Pool wants Callejon, Napoli says not for sale
Pool close to signing Alberto Moreno, young Spanish LB
Newcastle wants to get rid of Ben Arfa, they suggested a with Lyon's Lacazette.
Southampton close to signing Celtic's GK Fraser Foster
ManU closing in on Cuadrado for 40MEuro + some performance related bonussus.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
From Atletico Madrid

- - - Updated - - -

Lampard to Manchester City 6 months loan

- - - Updated - - -

Robinho arrives Brazil.The striker is Set to rejoin Santos, he just landed in Sao Paulo's airport - GDM

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If Neuer gets injured, he gets to start for Bayern. Not a bad move imo. Especially if you're chasing titles

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)