Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (150 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/juan-roman-riquelme-returns-at-argentinos-juniors/

"Juan Roman Riquelme returns at Argentinos Juniors

The love story between Juna Roman Riquelme and Argentinos Juniors never stopped. After delighting Bombonera for years, El Diez returns to his first club, which is now in Segunda Division. Here’s the club’s statement: “There was a pending debt in the history full of glory of Juan Roman Riquelme. If Boca has been his home, the no. 10 was missing a goal: returning to the place that saw him be born, where he was able to show and refine his talent. Roman will be a Argentinos Juniors player again on Saturday, where he’ll sign a 18-month contract.” Riquelme makes a romantic choice and returns at Argentinos Juniors."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I wanna cry for Roman. Goodbye for the best and last ''10'' of the world.
Boca could make the deal...but but but.

X, what's ur opinion?

if i am selfish of course i want boca to keep riquelme even if it is to feature just once or twice, also roman brings money in so many ways, a lot fo the players who shone and were sold by boca were the results of roman being there. But like it or not, his long absences directly affected the performance, just look at this past clausura which could have easily been bocas had he been healthy. It sucks, but it had to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)