Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
It looks very much like Sanchez is the striker signing. I don't mind that to be honest, because I'd like a quality signing in midfield, and I know we won't make 3 marquee signings, we're not exactly PSG :D
I really dislike the false 9 thing, unless you use someone like Walcott or Podolski on the wing to make runs, which you will probably do.

- - - Updated - - -

im actually not impressed, i wouldnt bet on them to win the league
:agree:

City still has the best team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
with that team of weak minded fancy dribblers*? put your money where your mouth is and make me a millionaire quetza

*shout out to @Cronios
The Mourinho having not won it at Chelsea yet factor. You know when he wants something, he'll get it. And I'm sure he wouldn't mind sacrificing the league for it. Although I agree, I don't like the squad on paper.

United will win the league.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
im actually not impressed, i wouldnt bet on them to win the league
Switch Oscar with Schurle and you got a team going, baby.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna be so pissed if United win. It shouldn't be legal to upgrade by that much in one year.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Courtois really going to take Cech's place? I don't see that happening.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Real or Bayern could still destroy them but I'm talking EPL wise here :D

- - - Updated - - -

Could Kroos play Alonso's position? Then Di Maria could still spread terror down the wing.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
If United grab Vidal they will win the league
:rofl:With a defense of Rafael-Evans-Smalling-Shaw.....Next you'll be saying Soldado will score 40 goals next season.Their current team is weaker than Tottenham and on par with liverpool.Definitely worse than Arsenal,City and Chelsea.Lets see what players they buy before saing that they will win the league.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
6 year contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Mathias Ginter to Dortmund-official.

- - - Updated - - -

Keylor Navas to Real Madrid-close.Casillas is leaving apparently

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
zorc (dortmund ds) said that ginter is necessary because subotic just returned from a long term injury, hummels, sokratis, durm and großkreutz (and ginter himself) played at the WC and everybody saw last season what can happen in terms of injuries. furthermore, ginter can also play as DM or even LB/RB, although i have never seen him play as a fullback.
but we all know what´s really gonna happen... hummels to manu :donedeal:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I really dislike the false 9 thing, unless you use someone like Walcott or Podolski on the wing to make runs, which you will probably do.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

City still has the best team.
I actually like it, but you need a certain kind of player, and runners around him to make it work, Podolski probably won't start when everyone is fit, , but Theo and Ramsey are very good runners off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)