Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
“We are simply half-way through negotiations with PSG,” agent Kia Joorabchian told Le Parisien newspaper.

“I don’t want to give details, but we are still a long way off reaching an agreement. After all, we are continuing talks with the other interested clubs. Do I mean Inter and Milan? I don’t need to confirm what is written in the newspapers.

“All I can say is that if Carlo Ancelotti weren’t the Coach of PSG, then we wouldn’t even be in Paris talking about it. I consider him to be one of the best managers in the world, perhaps even the best.”

http://www.football-italia.net/node/14873

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Bryn Law from the Times is saying that Robin Van Persie handed in his transfer request to Arsenal and that it was Rejected. He is saying that RVP is very upset at the rejection and is standing firm and wants to leave ASAP

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Bryn Law from the Times is saying that Robin Van Persie handed in his transfer request to Arsenal and that it was Rejected. He is saying that RVP is very upset at the rejection and is standing firm and wants to leave ASAP
Another victim fallen to the fake Bryn Law Times account on twitter.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
"If we don't sign a kick ass player then don't worry - we'll sign a shit one"
:D Still you never know, they could still sign Tevez, they've signed some decent players in the last minute.

I think Tevez would be a cancer in any team though, regardless of his skills on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)