Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
So united board waitied all summer and made slab head miss pre season because they wanted to bring down the price and then they go and pay the asking price right at the end genius :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So united board waitied all summer and made slab head miss pre season because they wanted to bring down the price and then they go and pay the asking price right at the end genius :lol:
of course they tried. they dont want other clubs to just assume they will pay any price going forward. their bluff was called tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I could offer you Lukaku for Sane.
lets swap dybala for sane :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
to be fair isnt he currently in the process of offloading a failed lukaku for dybala? so hes definitely not the worst out there...
It's a player we want for a player they want, an odd choice by our staff rather than a negotiation.

Anyway, we'll see how it pans out. One thing you can say is that they don't just give players away, but that comes down to money. They are still a very rich club and can afford to both overpay and hold onto players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Denmark international Schone joined Genoa from Ajax. Damn I hated him during our clash with Ajax. He’s a nightmare and he’s gonna hunt Juve when we play them away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really, what's today value of 75 amortized over 5 years in today's market? Or are we just gonna find any excuse to criticize?
Yep the De Ligt transfer deal is brilliant, no way is spreading it out to 5 years anything but praise worthy.

If you want to be desperate to question the financials of his signing, your focus should rather be giving a 19 year old 12m a year.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I believe the Lukaku transfer comes from the need for a Mandzukic-like forward. Mandzukic himself won't cut it anymore, so the management started to look for a player that would be similar to Mario.

Why getting rid of Dybala in the process? Perhaps the problem is Higuain who has almost no offers and keeps refusing Roma. It's just one theory, there could be more but the fact is the management is struggling to get their targets (Icardi, Pogba/Eriksen) and also offload the surplus players.

I'm sure Sarri is not happy with the midfield he has right now so he probably has made a request for an additional CM. Khedira and Matuidi are surley out of his plans, so even in terms of numbers we need one CM more. If so, all the movements would be understandable, you have to somehow finance the buying of new players. The problem is that it's all just guessing at this point, we have no idea what the bigger picture is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)