Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Neymar offers strange response to a question about rumours linking him with a move from PSG to Real Madrid: "There is nothing concrete. As soon as there is something definitive, be reassured, I will tell everyone."

There's definitely something though

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Neymar offers strange response to a question about rumours linking him with a move from PSG to Real Madrid: "There is nothing concrete. As soon as there is something definitive, be reassured, I will tell everyone."

How much was he paid to be the football ambassador of Qatar or however it was they got around FFP? what a cock

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

I hope he moves to Madrid. Its a shame that such amazing talents like Neymar and Mbappe are spending their time jogging around winning 9-0 in the French league. We could see some real football magic at the highest level from these two if they were playing for Madrid. What a waste.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Butthurt plumber lmao

I don't remember praising Weigl, maybe somebody asked about him and I responded that he is good or talented.

And nothing changed in that assessment, he did well in Tuchel's 4-3-3 as regista and doesn't suit Favre's 2 man CM and that's pretty much it
Triggered. Relax, I was only joking.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Neymar's career path is set:

Real Madrid 26-32
Milan 32-34
Inter Miami 34-36
You know how there are pre-schools? Milan is like a pre-retirement home, where stars go right after they've passed their peak - Ronaldinho, R9, Sheva and Kaka comebacks, Beckham, Torres... heck, you could even add Higuain to the list.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope he moves to Madrid. Its a shame that such amazing talents like Neymar and Mbappe are spending their time jogging around winning 9-0 in the French league. We could see some real football magic at the highest level from these two if they were playing for Madrid. What a waste.
Fuck that man. I was really happy when an actual superstar left one of these two Spanish giants. El Clasico had world's greatest stars for far too long.

In the 90s almost every team had its own superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)