Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
from redcafe:

Just looking at some of the fees demanded for the likes of Salah, Pericic and Morata (who isn't a regular starter), I was just wondering how much some of Manchester United Players should cost that are potentially on their way out of Old Trafford. We have a history of selling our players much cheaper in the past (Nistelrooy, Hienze, Chicharito, Wellbeck, Johny Evans all sold so cheap). I would say...

1. Darmian approx 35 £
2. Adnan Januzaj 20 £
3. Luke Shaw 35 £
4. Maruan Fellaini 40 £
5. David DeGea 70 £
6. Anthony Martial 45 £
7. Chris Smalling 60 £
8. Phil Jones 50 £

are these guys retarded?
ManU is ultra rich. They don't need to sell, and so have the high ground in transfers. If a club wants one of their players, they will have to spend a lot.

That's how the market is now because of PL.

There's the PL, and there's the rest.

The FFP was made because clubs like PSG supposedly were making the market unfair. Well, apparently it's better to have PL clubs that can spend 300-400m per mercato, woot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
ManU is ultra rich. They don't need to sell, and so have the high ground in transfers. If a club wants one of their players, they will have to spend a lot.

The FFP was made because clubs like PSG were making the market unfair. Well, apparently it's better to have PL clubs that can spend 300-400m per mercato, woot.
How's the Aurier situation coming along?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The FFP was made because clubs like PSG supposedly were making the market unfair. Well, apparently it's better to have PL clubs that can spend 300-400m per mercato, woot.
Yeah that ia such a fucked up rule but how could they adjust it so accounts for all the tv money they getting in premier league.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015

Out of the guys mentioned Januzaj, Smalling and/or Jones will be sold this summer and their price will not be even close to what is suggested in that post. Honestly most of those prices are completely retarded and the one who posted them is either stupid or delusional as fuck.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Emery, and Antero Henrique want to sell him. Nasser doesn't. But Henrique is the one making decision now.

Problem is: No one seems seriously intereted in Aurier.

Not surprised. Turds are not popular after all.
Nothing concrete from Juve not even a cheeky big of 7mil?

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Out of the guys mentioned Januzaj, Smalling and/or Jones will be sold this summer and their price will not be even close to what is suggested in that post. Honestly most of those prices are completely retarded and the one who posted them is either stupid or delusional as $#@!.
The like of Guedes are sold 30m, so it isn't unrealistic to see the like of Januzaj being sold 25m euros.

As for Jones, there's currently a lack of competitive CBs. Even if you guys hate Jones, he will not be sold for cheap.

Hell even a mid tier PL club can spend a 40-50m euros on him.

Do you guys actually realize how much even a low tier PL club can spend?

Also the difference between livre sterling, and euros is not big at all right now. 50m euros for a competitive CB would not shock me at all.

Nothing concrete from Juve not even a cheeky big of 7mil?
Not serious rumors IMHO. But yep the sol rumors are him being linked to Juve.

Jun 6, 2015
The like of Guedes are sold 30m, so it isn't unrealistic to see the like of Januzaj being sold 25m euros.

As for Jones, there's currently a lack of competitive CBs. Even if you guys hate Jones, he will not be sold for cheap.

Hell even a mid tier PL club can spend a 40-50m on him.

Do you guys actually realize how much even a low tier PL club can spend?
I disagree, those sums you mention are simply not realistic. Which mid tier PL club has paid 40-50m for a player let alone for an average CB? I know the PL very well thank you for asking.

Here are the records form last summer for the teams that played in the PL last season.

http://www.football365.com/news/club-by-club-premier-league-record-signings

I doubt the prices have hiked that much in a year even though quite a few teams already broke their transfer record last summer.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I disagree, those sums you mention are simply not realistic. Which mid tier PL club has paid 40-50m for a player let alone for an average CB? I know the PL very well thank you for asking.
It was not meant to insult you, so if you felt like it, I apologize.

What I meant is that "imo", he isn't nowhere near the worst PL CB, and I think he will find a new club there if ManU sells him. The PL clubs have the money to spend on him if they want.

Now let me ask you one question to gop further in this debate. How much do you value Jones? Because I think that's where we will disagree. He's still young, and while plagued with injuries, he isn't a bottom tier CB imo.

Jun 6, 2015
It was not meant to insult you, so if you felt like it, I apologize.

What I meant is that "imo", he isn't nowhere near the worst PL CB, and I think he will find a new club there if ManU sells him. The PL clubs have the money to spend on him if they want.

Now let me ask you one question to gop further in this debate. How much do you value Jones? Because I think that's where we will disagree. He's still young, and while plagued with injuries, he isn't a bottom tier CB imo.
I'd say for me Jones is worth €15-25M. I'm not sure United is even looking to sell him as Smalling seems to be the more likely to go.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Here are the records form last summer for the teams that played in the PL last season.

http://www.football365.com/news/club-by-club-premier-league-record-signings

I doubt the prices have hiked that much in a year even though quite a few teams already broke their transfer record last summer.
Benteke => Crystal Palace

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I'd say for me Jones is worth €15-25M. I'm not sure United is even looking to sell him as Smalling seems to be the more likely to go.
He was bought around 12-15m by ManU IIRC, and since then prices inflated.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, mind you, but I don't think CBs like him will be sold for so low right now. Not when turds like Nampalys Mendy were bought +15m euros.

Jun 6, 2015
He was bought around 12-15m by ManU IIRC, and since then prices inflated.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, mind you, but I don't think CBs like him will be sold for so low right now. Not when turds like Nampalys Mendy were bought +15m euros.
Yeah it's all speculation, maybe we'll get to see the real price if he moves this summer :D

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Emery, and Antero Henrique want to sell him. Nasser doesn't. But Henrique is the one making decision now.

Problem is: No one seems seriously intereted in Aurier.

Not surprised. Turds are not popular after all.
He'd be a direct replacement to another turd, so perfect fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)