Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"Gigio can go for the right offer" Fassone

What a turnaround :D
Reality kicked in.
Milan being in turmoil for the past 5 years or so had made me forget how awful their fans are. Football-italia is almost unreadable these days as half of the stories are about Donnarumma, and just because the editor is a Milanista.
The funniest part is Conti's agent, who's aggressively and publicly pushing Atalanta to sell him to Milan is saying Raiola is unprofessional.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Salah close to Liverpool. 45mln fee. Berardi will most likely be his replacement. And it seems Roma will also buy Pellegrini. They will probably sell Paredes and end up buying Seri who apparently has agreed to join them, but they gotta settle the price with Nice now. Roma is trying to sign Karsdorp, a couple of millions apart from making a deal happen, but Inter is also interested.

Borja Valero is wanted by Inter but he's getting some offers from Spain. It seems his price is only 5mln euros. Milan Skriniar is also in talks with Inter (we also wanted him in case we sold Bonucci) and it seems Inter is offering 10mln + Caprari.

Milan wants Hart but it's a shit source. Neto, Perin and Leto more reliable rumors. Bigla will officially sign for them next week, transfer fee is aorund 19mln euros. In the next couple of days another meeting between Milan and Atalanta for Conti, it's probably a done deal already as player wants only Milan.

Napoli wants Mario Rui and they are offering money for Meret.
I'd get Valero for some depth. Could serve as deputy behind the striker(s) or as Pjanic sub. Gives us some options for the bench or rotation.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fr3sh got the best Papers.
You know it :spliff:

Actually here is order or best blunt wraps and papers.

#1.
High tea leaf hemp wrap

Couldn't find picture, but shit's too dope so I had to get the pdf for it. Taste like heaven, smooth as fuck, super smooth to roll up too, sticks like a charm, is perfect rolling paper/blunt wrap. Comes in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, watermelon, blueberry and I forgot the last one you can see on poster

Raw's black kingsize
They're super thin papers, slow burners, best in business

Irie rolling papers, regular or kingsize

My go to rolling papers, the ones I use the most. Red, Yellow, Green colors and the Lion of Judah are blessing this papers. Made of rice, very thin, slow burner. Also they got the best slogan

Juicy J's hemp wraps

First hemp wraps that I've tried, they're dope. Smokes like a regular blunt, light on the lungs because it's not made of tobacco. Comes in 4 different flavors and all you need to know is that the pineaple is the best

Backwoods Honey

First blunt I've hit, and probably the favorite blunt of most niggas around. Tobacco leaf, taste of honey, the taste is SUBLIME actually. Cons: it's a pain to roll can't let it dry even for half a second of leaf cracks, another con is you gotta empty it (dumb the tobacco), i'm lazy i don't want extra steps, and last con is that it's SUPER heavy on your chest/lungs which is a big con.

I don't use pipes/bongs/one hitter because that shit is for crackheads.

Attachments

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
from redcafe:

Just looking at some of the fees demanded for the likes of Salah, Pericic and Morata (who isn't a regular starter), I was just wondering how much some of Manchester United Players should cost that are potentially on their way out of Old Trafford. We have a history of selling our players much cheaper in the past (Nistelrooy, Hienze, Chicharito, Wellbeck, Johny Evans all sold so cheap). I would say...

1. Darmian approx 35 £
2. Adnan Januzaj 20 £
3. Luke Shaw 35 £
4. Maruan Fellaini 40 £
5. David DeGea 70 £
6. Anthony Martial 45 £
7. Chris Smalling 60 £
8. Phil Jones 50 £

are these guys retarded?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
from redcafe:

Just looking at some of the fees demanded for the likes of Salah, Pericic and Morata (who isn't a regular starter), I was just wondering how much some of Manchester United Players should cost that are potentially on their way out of Old Trafford. We have a history of selling our players much cheaper in the past (Nistelrooy, Hienze, Chicharito, Wellbeck, Johny Evans all sold so cheap). I would say...

1. Darmian approx 35 £
2. Adnan Januzaj 20 £
3. Luke Shaw 35 £
4. Maruan Fellaini 40 £
5. David DeGea 70 £
6. Anthony Martial 45 £
7. Chris Smalling 60 £
8. Phil Jones 50 £

are these guys retarded?
Why, Darmian for 35 pounds is solid price :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)